ForumsQuestionsImporting Outlook Notes

Importing Outlook Notes
eaced01

Posted: Feb 17, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I have tried to import my Outlook Notes to Toodledo and followed all the steps: creating the CSV file exported from Outlook, filling in the headings of the columns (although in most cases the options showed did not reflect the real content of the colum) and clicked the save changes button.

I tried it several times but it did not work until today. The problem is I've got all the notes imported but not into the Notebook area but in the Tasks (To Do list) area.

Could somebody tell what I am doing wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 17, 2011
You must be using the "Task Import" box instead of the "Notebook Import" box which is on the same page but lower down.
eaced01

Posted: Feb 23, 2011
I am using the Notebook entry of the left hand side menu and, then, inside this option, the "Import Notes" option. Once I upload the file, I am asked to fill in the headings of the columns and, afterwards, after clicking in the "Save changes" button, I get the information uploaded as tasks. Am I doing something wrong?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 23, 2011
When you click on the "Import Notes" option, you will be taken to a page with 2 sections. The top section is for importing tasks, the bottom section is for importing notes. You need to use the bottom section. Just scroll down on that page before uploading the file.
eaced01

Posted: Feb 25, 2011
I feel so stupid... Thank you very much. Now everything went well.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.