ForumsQuestionsLast day of the month event

Last day of the month event
richardpepin.dd

Posted: Feb 27, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi all,
I'm new to Toodledo and I'm having some difficulties to schedule a task. The task has to be done on the last day of each month. Many ical calendar have difficulty with this but good ones like rainlender process it perfectly. The ical format even has provision for exacly that.

I'm using Pocket Informant on my Androïd phone, which support this format but when it sync with Toodledo, not finding the equivalent, it has to transform it into 'Last wednesday of each month', not quit the same.

Thank you in advance

Richard
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 01, 2011
Toodledo does not currently support "last day of the month", but this is on our to-do list. For now, you could have it be the first day of the month with a 1 day leadtime reminder. Or you could set it to a monthly repeating task on the 28th, which is as close as you can get to the last day of the month right now.
richardpepin.dd

Posted: Mar 06, 2011
Thank you for your answer Toodledo.
I've had this problem with other system also, the most notorious bein Google calendar and I never tougth of 1 day of the month with 1 day leadtime. I like it and that's what I'll do until it's implemented.
Salgud

Posted: Mar 07, 2011
+1 for "last day of the month"!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.