ForumsQuestionsIphone: Defer ToDo's tap and hold

Iphone: Defer ToDo's tap and hold
tonyzoellner

Posted: Mar 01, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I just recently got the iphone app for Toodledo and it works great. I am having difficulty getting one feature to work. Under the section 'Defer Todos' it says you can tap and hold a task to reveal task options. When I tap and hold a task nothing happens. If I tap and hold and then slide my finger to the right the red 'Delete' button appears. I'd love to get this feature to work rather than have to do several steps to defer a task to a later day.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 01, 2011
You are referring to a 3rd party app. You might want to contact them for support, since we are unfamiliar with their app.
tonyzoellner

Posted: Mar 03, 2011
that isn't true. When I am using the Toodledo app and go to the Home folder it shows about 22 tasks that show how to do different things. One of them is how to defer a task and talks about this option. Isn't this you App? If it isn't how do you ask them a question.
iDazz

Posted: Mar 03, 2011
I think you are possibly using the app called 2Do. That populates a folder called "Home" with a project and 20 tasks one of which is called "Defer ToDos" with a description how you describe.

If that's correct, then you'd perhaps be better off asking the question on here: http://2doapp.com/forum/

EDIT:

I've just tried it myself. You have to tap the task (it will turn blue) and just hold the finger there for a second. No sliding fingers. Just tap and hold still. A little menu will appear above it with options for the task; Done, Defer, Copy, share, Delete.

This message was edited Mar 03, 2011.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.