ForumsQuestionsGoal linking broken?

Goal linking broken?
dvorak

Posted: Mar 03, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi all,

I swear that when I used to complete a low level goal-task, it would propagate up to higher level linked tasks and add to your "chain". This used to work great until my account expired a couple of months ago, at which time I renewed my Pro Account. Now the goal linking no longer seems to work i.e. completed goal-tasks don't propagate back up to higher goals. Has anyone noticed this behavior?

Thank you,
Mike
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 04, 2011
I just tested this behavior and checking off a task with a short-term goal, caused the chain to be updated correctly, and then it did correctly trickle up to the long and lifelong goals that it contributed to. Can you please confirm that you have the goals correctly contributing to higher level goals?
dvorak

Posted: Mar 18, 2011
Dear Admin,

Yes, my goals are linked from short to long to life. I can see a "Short-term Goal" chain link when I complete a task for that. The short term chain link no longer shows up in either the long or life goal.

Can someone please check on my account? This worked beautifully before and is the primary reason I use Toodledo.

Thank you,
Mike
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 21, 2011
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.