ForumsTips & TricksChrome Toodledo App

Chrome Toodledo App
Alvin_Mites

Posted: Sep 16, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Built a simple Toodledo App for Chrome - nothing special just a quick link to Toodledo.com using a web-app button.

Download available at http://bit.ly/rgZ0QN
rename the .zip to .crx for easy installation
Salgud

Posted: Sep 17, 2011
Can I ask what this app does that TD doesn't do? I'm using TD in Chrome already, so I'm not clear what your application does beyond what I have now.
dhbryant13

Posted: Sep 23, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
How are you getting Toodledo to work in Chrome? It's nonfunctional for me in Chrome. I'm not yet a user, and trying to decide if i'm willign to deal iwth the browser switchign issues.
bottomley.cs

Posted: Sep 25, 2011
I have used Toodledo in Chrome for months now and have never had any kind of browser-related problem. I think quite a lot of TD folks use Chrome, in fact. I was going to ask if you'd submitted a bug report, but you say you don't have an account, so...huh, weird, I guess. How is it "nonfunctional"?
Salgud

Posted: Sep 26, 2011
Posted by dhbryant13:
How are you getting Toodledo to work in Chrome? It's nonfunctional for me in Chrome. I'm not yet a user, and trying to decide if i'm willign to deal iwth the browser switchign issues.

The same way I use it if in FF or IE or Safari. Open the website and have at it.

If you can't access it in Chrome, have you tried accessing it in other browsers? That would be the first thing I'd try to see if it's browser related or system wide.
saskia.x

Posted: Sep 27, 2011
Posted by dhbryant13:

Another Chrome user here - no problems using Toodledo on Chrome on either of my computers!

What in what way is it nonfunctional for you? Is the site not loading, not responding to your input, not allowing you to login?

Sometimes clearing the browser cache solves weird problems with websites not working properly, it might be worth trying (it's often the first thing I do these days, after I've established that the problem is browser specific, and I've tried simple things like refreshing the page). If you try that and it's still not working, submit a bug report via the "contact us" page (under "help"). It isn't clear from what you've said whether you actually have an account yet - I assume you must since you can't establish whether it works or not without actually having an account, in which case submitting a bug report should be easy. If the site is so nonfunctional for you that you can't even set up an account or can't click on "help" I assume there must be some way to contact the developer but I'm not sure what it is!

This message was edited Sep 27, 2011.
ricci_2

Posted: Sep 27, 2011
Had a problem yesterday with TD in Crome. Would not show tasks, looked like all had been deleted, Solved it by reinstalling crome now back to working. Do not know what caused it,
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.