ForumsTips & TricksGroupWise & The New Mobile Site

GroupWise & The New Mobile Site
Herb Parsons

Posted: May 25, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
I had previously (prior to Aug 2011) been using a web panel pointing to www.toodledo.com within my GroupWise client. It worked great, until some changes in August of last year made it display incorrectly in the GroupWise client. I knew that the "target audience" of GroupWise users was pretty small, so chances of a fix were slim. I was disappointed.

Then today (four months late) I about the webiste targeted at mobile devices - m.toodledo.com , and decided to see if it worked. I was happy to see that it apparently works very well. So, for those one or two of you out there that use both GroupWise and ToodleDo, give the mobile site a try.

This message was edited May 25, 2012.
Salgud

Posted: May 25, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
I appreciate your posting this. I did give it a try, but, unfortunately, I use Saved Searches almost exclusively, and the new site still doesn't have them. As far as compatibility with GW goes, it doesn't matter to me much anymore, we're going to Gmail late this year (in state parlance, that means sometime next year), so it won't matter anymore. But it would have been nice in the interim.
Herb Parsons

Posted: May 30, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
I also found another tip that I personally like a little better. You can also use www.toodle.com/slim . Got this from the forums here as a suggestion to use with Outlook This seems to work a little more smoothly than the Android site.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.