ForumsTips & TricksIdea of emprovement after almost a month using Toodledo

Idea of emprovement after almost a month using Toodledo
cpaeby

Posted: May 15, 2015
Score: 2 Reference
Hi,

I really like the usage of Toodledo since I use it and love the oppenness, the flexibility with other application. I really love it.

There are a few points I noticed as a new user and I wanted to share this thoughts with you.

Android
- Save Search. I love this feature on the web interface. This is missing in the Android interface.
- Widget with direct link to a specific filter/folder/context/search...
- Widget for easy adding of tasks

Web
- COLORS!! I love colors and I miss the possibility to add colors to folders and tags and goals and.... give us colors
- Shortcuts. I don't like using my mouse.... I think that it is much quicker with the keyboard.
- Search all tasks. I am not able to search my completed tasks that are older than a few days.
- Pattenrns. For regular actions It would be fantastic to have the possibility to add a patent of tasks relative to a date (day-3 : phone call. Day-2 : Print documents. Day-1 : smile it confuse people. ....) I know that it is possible to have it with the outlines but I love to have all the tasks centrelised at the same place, that's why I use Toodledo and not paper anymore :-)

Thank you for your nice tool and I really like it.

Chris
cpaeby

Posted: May 16, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Oh and I forgot something.

WEB
- And/OR Please allow us to search the tasks with AND or OR criterias :-)

Thank you
mjfulop

Posted: May 25, 2015
Score: 4 Reference
I'd love to see color coding in Toodledo too!
gm1

Posted: Sep 13, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Is there the ability to have quick input - notice this works (sort of in the IOS app) - in the OS X app?

As in make a task "eat sushi friday next week" - should create a task "east sushi" and time and date it for next Friday.

I note Informant App OSX (underdevelopment, in beta) allows for short parsing of tasks, 2Do doesn't, nor does Appigio. For Reminders: Fantatstical does a great job, Todoist also has input short cut language. Any help on speeding up input in Toodledo would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
coolexplorer

Posted: Sep 14, 2015
Most modern OS's and Apps are beginning to understand the importance of "natural language quick entry" which avoids clicking and typing into a number of fields, or even using the keyboard itself for quick entry on-the-go. Siri, Google Now, and top To-do Apps are attempting this facility.

It would be great if users of TD can type in and speak a single sentence and it is intelligently transcribed into the various TD fields. Would save a lot of time quickly entering tasks on the fly. 'Ultimate To-Do' Android App for TD has this facility, but still needs to be perfected.

This message was edited Sep 14, 2015.
cpaeby

Posted: Dec 03, 2015
Being able to add an important date to the quick dates (for example date of a meeting...)
Bridget K

Posted: Dec 03, 2015
Posted by coolexplorer:

It would be great if users of TD can type in and speak a single sentence and it is intelligently transcribed into the various TD fields. Would save a lot of time quickly entering tasks on the fly.

Hey all,

You may want to take a look at the quick add bar in our beta website as we have just started testing a feature very similar to this request. If you are not currently a beta tester you can sign up on our Beta Signup Page. We would love to hear your feedback on this.

:)

Bridget
coolexplorer

Posted: Dec 04, 2015
Posted by Bridget K:

Hey all,

You may want to take a look at the quick add bar in our beta website as we have just started testing a feature very similar to this request. If you are not currently a beta tester you can sign up on our Beta Signup Page. We would love to hear your feedback on this. :)

Bridget

Pretty nifty function to enter tasks on the fly. I am loving it! :)
gm1

Posted: Dec 06, 2015
In the Beta the natural language input - you must include a slash / - fair enough. Still an improvement!

Though how this will work with voice input not so clear. Other systems manage with out the added syntax. Is the need for this just temporary?

Would be good to see this rolled out to IOS and OSX apps ASAP

This message was edited Dec 06, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.