ForumsTips & TricksAnother Theme Design - Blue

Another Theme Design - Blue
Vin Thomas

Posted: Jun 06, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I have added another Toodledo Theme today. It is very similar to the original layout, but adds some color. Let me know if you have problems with it, and I will do my best to make it work. (should be good though ☺)

http://tr.im/bluetd

Screenshot:
Anders

Very nice Vin. I think I still prefer the dark one, but this is very attractive.
Anders

A very minor bug. I was flipping between your two themes using Stylish. I had hoped that having both on at once would make a dark blue theme. I obviously know nothing about CSS :)
Anyway, what shows is the more recently applied theme. However, for some reason, if I have the blue theme on, and then put the dark theme on top of it, the Toodledo logo disappears. Yup, that's it.

Also, neither theme shows the account type after the user name. I like the cleaner look, but it is handy to be able to click that link to see how long you have before you must renew your account. Maybe if you could just put the icon back (the medal) as a link, it would remain cleaner and still allow that handy reminder.

Thanks again for sharing these. How about a true dark theme of red and black, or dark blue and black? You would be a Toodledo hero ;)
Vin Thomas

I have been thinking about a truly dark theme, but there is tons of work involved.

Toodledo, it is convenient how many of your images are places as background images, so I can tweak them with CSS. But some of the images are actually hard coded in (add task icon, notes icon, toggle icon, logo, etc). It would make it tons easier to develop a theme if these were placed as background images with CSS. The images were definitely optimized for a light background.

Thanks!

Soon to come?

This message was edited Jun 06, 2009.
Anders

Vin, you are the man.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.