ForumsTips & TricksToodledo in Spiceworks IT system

Toodledo in Spiceworks IT system
DavidSzp

Posted: Jul 03, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Spiceworks is a free (ad-supported) computer network inventory and helpdesk tool for systems and network administrators. It's been around for a while. They have a Dashboard feature (similar to how iGoogle works) for showing information from their system but you can also set up plugins to pull in other content, such as Twitter, into the same dashboard.

I added a Toodledo plugin since there was already a RTM plugin, and I use Toodledo :-) If you use Spiceworks, the plugin is here: http://community.spiceworks.com/plugin/103 and it's easy to install, and basically adds the Slim Toodledo version into a dashboard widget. If you don't use Spiceworks, it won't really matter to you :-)

I'm not the biggest fan of Spiceworks either and I don't use the Helpdesk system they have (they didn't have a helpdesk when I first started using them), but I use it as an additional tool for information at my day job.

Other than as an occasional user, I'm not affiliated with Spiceworks at all, and this is just an FYI.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.