ForumsTips & TricksToday's Tip: Batch-Edit Parent Task With Its Subtasks

Today's Tip: Batch-Edit Parent Task With Its Subtasks
Sabina A.

Posted: Dec 12, 2016
Score: 2 Reference
Did you know that you can batch-edit a parent task and its subtasks instead of editing them one by one?

Simply click on the parent tasks action menu to the left of the title, then click on the permanent link. Make sure the subtasks are showing/expanded and then use batch-edit to edit them all at once!

Have a tip idea for us? Submit your Toodledo tips to [email protected]. If you're the first one with a new idea, we'll give you a free month subscription!
coolexplorer

Posted: Dec 15, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
I have been using TD for ages with advanced custom search views, etc, and for the life of me, this is the first time I am hearing of this feature.
Obscure, but thanks. Will try it out.
Salgud

Posted: Dec 15, 2016
Posted by coolexplorer:
I have been using TD for ages with advanced custom search views, etc, and for the life of me, this is the first time I am hearing of this feature.
Obscure, but thanks. Will try it out.

I recall that it had been a while after I started using TD that I heard about this feature. It really needs to be named better.
Olivir2015

Posted: Dec 16, 2016
Thanks for this tip, because it made me to try to understand the perma-link a bit more: So that I can make Zapier (variant of IFTTT) create a Google Calendar event. with the link to the task:-) And it works:-)

P.S.: For some reason I have always thought that the link is created only when I click on Perma-link option...silly me.

This message was edited Dec 16, 2016.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.