ForumsTips & TricksSetting Habit Schedule for Weekly - any day, but once per week

Setting Habit Schedule for Weekly - any day, but once per week
aaron.coday

Posted: May 08, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Hi all,

Is it possible to setup the schedule of a Habit to be weekly, but with the twist that it can be any day in the week, but as long as I do it once per week. The idea being that I want this habit has flexibility on which day during the week I do it, but I want to make sure I do it at least once per week.

To be more specific with an example, I have an "Exercise at Gym" habit which I schedule for every day. Pretty ambitious huh? :) . But since I'm going to the gym every day, I want to build a new habit of also weight lifting. To build that habit, I want to start by weight lifting once per week. Eventually I want to up that to 2 times per week etc. However, some days I'm short on time or not feeling energetic, I still get to the gym to do the aerobic exercise, but not got the energy to do the weight lifting. And it doesn't matter that much if I weight lift on Monday or Thursday or Friday, etc.

-Aaron
Sabina A.

Posted: May 14, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the suggestion. This is currently not possible, but we'll definitely consider it for the future. However, we can't comment on time frames.

Thanks again!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.