ForumsTips & TricksNew Style - Toodledo Me Too

New Style - Toodledo Me Too
Andrew A

Posted: Apr 27, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Well done. While the style might not work for all people all the time, it is a huge leap ahead. Very well done!
michaeltburgess

Posted: May 14, 2010
Really like the style. Would you be able to write it for Mac OS X Safari as well?
PKJR

Posted: May 17, 2010
Yes and Yes!
ron

Posted: May 19, 2010
Much nicer.

Thank you.
Brian_14

A bug? Using grid view. When I slightly move the cursor away from the date column so that the Due Date pop-up appears, the Due Date window always immediately disappears. Repeating the process, tho, the Due Date window always remains and I'm able to change the date. Suggestions? Comments?
PeterW 

Yes, I see the same thing.

My guess is that this is related to the fact that the date popup window has been positioned centrally in the browser window rather than right over where the field is located, which is where your mouse would normally be (and how Toodledo works by default). So when you move your mouse pointer, Toodledo detects that you're outside the popup and closes it automatically. Why the popup stays up on the second attempt I don't know.

I've been meaning to look at the script to see if I can work out which bit of code needs tweaking.
mccotter

Posted: May 21, 2010
Sorry for the lack of updates. I'll take a look at the due date bug. I noticed that too.

Edit: I kinda see the issue. I think it has to do with the positioning of the due date popup window getting thrown off because of the way the new stylesheet does things. The style does some weird things to the positioning of elements on the page to get the tabs on the left hand side of the content pane, and this is probably throwing the positioning of the popup off. I'll have to look at the actual Toodledo stylesheet to figure out how to make this work better.

This message was edited May 21, 2010.
Brian_14

Posted: May 21, 2010
Hooray! Much thx, mccotter.
Sytone

Posted: May 23, 2010
Great work, im using it now and it rocks! I hope you do not mind that I added it to the app I use for accessing Toodledo.

If you do I will remove it. The App is at: http://www.sytone.com/
joseph.daniel

Posted: May 25, 2010
Hi,

Tis is VERY, VERY GOOD. It makes life much easier. I can see now all my folders and add more. I love the way it looks to. Thank you, thank you

Cristian
Brian_14

Posted: May 31, 2010
mccotter, any progress on my "bug" question I posted on 5/19?
kralon20

Posted: Jun 11, 2010
Love this script.

One question. When I print my list, it leaves a blank space at at the beginning of the second page of the print out. Then the list resumes.

This blank space can take up 1-2 pages depending on whether I use portrait or landscape orientation.

Is it me? I'm running Firefox. Have tried different printers to no avail. If I switch to Toodledoish or the default formatting, it prints fine.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.