ForumsTips & TricksHow to set reminder based on due time

How to set reminder based on due time
amanickam

Posted: Sep 18, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I apologize if this issue has been already addressed elsewhere. If so please give me the links. I know how to set a due time but and i sync it to my iphone using To Do. How to set the tasks to reminder automatically like 5 mins before the task is due or just set a reminder for a particular time.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 18, 2008
Im not sure if this is possible with Todo on the iPhone. You should ask them at http://www.appigo.com

Toodledo currently only has email or SMS reminders that go out 1 hour or more before a task is due. You can set this up in the "Connections" section. We hope to improve this in the future.
iPhone2Droid

Posted: Oct 03, 2008
amanickam,

In addition to the comment by Toodledo above, pls note that there is a fairly new iPhone app which lives to do only one thing: schedule SMS messages. It's proven quite handy for arranging quick alerts to myself on whichever date/time. TextLater. 99 cents. I find it to be a perfect compliment to ToodleDo's reminder/SMS scheme. Perhaps you will as well.

This message was edited Oct 03, 2008.
Johnny Cake

Posted: Oct 04, 2008
Score: 1 Reference
For about a week I've been using both ToodleDo and Remember the Milk, in an effort to evaluate which is better for me. And have also purchased To Do from Appico.com (which works with both).

In all respects I prefer ToodleDo, EXCEPT one huge stumbling block for my style of organization, which is the ability to get alerts (notifications) sent by email or sms (preferred) to my iPhone with to-the-minute accuracy.

I read in one posting that this may be a feature soon added. Remember the Milk ALREADY has this feature, which may sway me toward their application. I also read about iPhone app, TextLater, but that's just one more step that I wish to avoid.

Any hope of getting that feature added SOON? Any other suggestions on how to work around my problem with ToodleDo?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.