ForumsTips & TricksFrustrated attempting to use Palm TX

Frustrated attempting to use Palm TX
btate0121

Posted: Mar 08, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Ok. here's my situation. I have an android phone which uses Pocket Informant and Got To Do to sync with Toodledo.. PERFECT. I also have a palm TX I'd like to use for WORK ONLY so I can sync it with my groupwise calendar, contacts and tasks. Well... groupswise doesn't import tasks without pda sync... which only syncs with the Palm Desktop. Ok.. that's a decent enough workaround. The problem is syncing either the palm desktop or TX with toodledo. I've run into a brick wall on this one. the Palm TDA export would be perfect.... if it could export JUST the work stuff (seperated with a context). The problem is it imports ALL of my tasks and it would be an extreme pain to comb thru and seperate each one each day.

Any ideas?
Salgud

KISS? :)
btate0121

LOL.... i might. this is nerve racking.
frankie.toodle

Posted: May 09, 2011
I am a Palm user for nearly 15 years and I will migrate to Android until Autumn. Palm is history! And I am tired of workarounds.
jeremiah.moss

Posted: May 28, 2011
Before I stopped using my own Palm T|X, I believe I was syncing with Outlook rather than Palm's software. Outlook would then sync with Toodledo.

That being said - I'm on an iPod Touch now, and it works great. Toodledo is available for iOS devices.

I suggest getting a modern device; they're every bit as functional as an old Palm device.

Move all of the PIM stuff to Outlook, then move it to a new device. That's my advice.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.