ForumsGetting Things Done®GTD, Toodledo & project

GTD, Toodledo & project
michka1111

Posted: Mar 27, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hello all
I'm trying Toodledo, and first thank you for this great tool which make things so alive!
Playing with tasks, due dates, priorities, status, etc., i can control the hot list to show tasks in the order i figure them in my head, and moreover now i know how, in the order they should be, there! thus greatly enhancing my productivity.
This have required a little effort, but i get it!
Now, i understand that Toodledo is not for managing project. So, I set up a PM tool (online) to manage the project.
In the GTD slide, there is interaction between the task list and the project(s).
In the real life, too!
So, i pull out the tasks from the PM tool and creates the tasks in toodledo, adjusts the tasks' properties, and then bingo, i get my hot list. When hot things are in progress or done, i reviews toddledo's tasks, and back them in the PM tool.
Of course, all this "by hand".
So, my topic is : how could i sync these two tools in a way like it is explain in GTS's slide (of the Toddledo's help, for example) somewhat automatically?
that is, export the current tasks from PM to Toodledo, adjust the completion properties, then sync back the PM tool with completion status, which give me the updated current tasks, and so on.
Note that i can customize the PM tool with my own fields.
Does this mind someone?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.