ForumsGetting Things Done®Does anyone else use a 2nd or 3rd to do app alongside Toodledo?

Does anyone else use a 2nd or 3rd to do app alongside Toodledo?
frogboy

Posted: Aug 27, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Be keen to find out if anyone does, how does that work?

Maybe iOS reminders or Things or remember the milk or Evernote?

What are peoples work flows, linking TD with other apps?

Cheers

Frogbiy
Ummagumma

Posted: Aug 28, 2017
I use 2Do with Toodledo. But I am constantly fluctuating between Toodledo and Reminders...
cspence

Posted: Aug 28, 2017
I use Informant 5 for my iPhone and IPad. It integrates with Toodledo.

First releases of version 5 were rocky, but they have significantly improved during the last major release.
jim

Posted: Sep 04, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
ToodleDo for GTD is all I really need.

My final daily ToDo boils down to Custom searches, which allows me granular control across all folders and contexts.

I use ToodleDo exclusively for To Do lists. I find it allows me to use GTD to organize in all cases, except one.

Notes.

Although Notes in TD has come a long way, there are a lot of features it could make better, like rich text and images.

For notes I still use Evernote.

This message was edited Sep 04, 2017.
frogboy

Posted: Sep 09, 2017
Thanks @Jim.

Do you use TD & EN via any clients like PI (or Informant on macOS, of 2Do)? How do you link the two together? With TaskClone or similar?

I like to see all things that either i need to do, or need to consider due to it happening else where on one visual interface; awaiting either emoji support to tasks or separate cal feeds for different folders or searches.

TD is without doubt the best out there, just needs careful molding to a way of working.
Adrien Beau

Posted: Sep 12, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
I find I tend to use Google Keep more and more, to capture ideas and set-up simple reminders, because the Android interface is so much better than Toodledo. Unfortunately, I have no integration set-up between the two, this is becoming an issue I have to address.
frogboy

Posted: Sep 12, 2017
I am an apple user (no windows or Linux) - an app called "things" is so beautifully simple.

Tried to combine TD with this (use the iCal feed from TD which shows in Things.

Also considering dropping TD and going for a mixed Remember the Milk and Evernote set up.

There are so many tweeks I would like to see in TD, but progress on the outside seems glacial.

- emoji support in tasks
- iCal feeds for each folder
- Manual Sorting option
- Manual Hotlist
- Better iOS app.

Just holding out, because it is a unique tool - with a bit of everything, just with loads of caveats.
andrew

Posted: Sep 13, 2017
TaskAngel To-Do List works with Toodledo and provides a lot of what you are asking for here. Might be worth a look. Runs on IOS and Windows.

Regards,
Andrew
TaskAngel Author

https://www.taskangel.com/
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.