ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatStar color change by multiple clicks -or- task highlighting? ⭐

Star color change by multiple clicks -or- task highlighting? ⭐
RMTrinity

Posted: Jan 25, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I love how in Gmail you can rotate through colors of the star (one click = gold; two clicks = blue; three clicks = green, etc.) I use the regular to-do list as the catch-all bank of things to be done, but then I star and filter those I will tackle today. Sometimes, though, the unexpected happens, and I need to focus on just the three or four tasks that must be done before I go home. Being able to cycle through colors of stars just by clicking to mark a few items as critical would sure make this quick and easy.

What I do now is remove the star, leaving only a few tasks to focus on, or I set a defined task due time for a few tasks, which moves them to the top of my list in my sorting filter. All this works, but takes more time and doesn't make the task pop visually.

Another option would be to be able to highlight tasks. I'm not sure how that would be done in the application, but it's an alternative that would accomplish the same thing.
J-O-D

Posted: Jan 25, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Interesting ideas, but you should go with them: https://roadmap.toodledo.com/feature-requests (or Profile icon/Feature Requests) and let others vote for that.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.