ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatMoney Management Application

Money Management Application
Lucky FLIP

Posted: Sep 27, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Can anyone suggest a money management program that is compatible with the IPhone? Just new to the Toodledo program and love it, BTW!!
Anders

Welcome to Toodledo :)
Mint.com Personal Finance is a nice free app that works with the mint.com website and can link to your online banking service. Not sure if that's what you are looking for, but it's worth checking out.
Lucky FLIP

Sorry, it's not what I'm looking for.

It's even BETTER than what I'm looking for. I can't believe there is a service that hooks to your online banking account and has an IPhone App. This is awesome Anders. Thanks!!
Proximo

Posted: Sep 28, 2009
Mint.com was just purchased by Intuit. Intuit created Quicken and they tried doing what Mint.com does with Quicken Online.

Quicken Online was good but it was not Mint. So they purchased Mint.com, took the entire Mint.com team over to Intuit and put them in charge of the online portion of their business.

So this is actually great news. Mint has always been great and now it's owned by a company who people have trusted for many years on Finance software.
Lucky FLIP

Posted: Sep 28, 2009
Posted by Proximo:
Mint.com was just purchased by Intuit. Intuit created Quicken and they tried doing what Mint.com does with Quicken Online.

Quicken Online was good but it was not Mint. So they purchased Mint.com, took the entire Mint.com team over to Intuit and put them in charge of the online portion of their business.

So this is actually great news. Mint has always been great and now it's owned by a company who people have trusted for many years on Finance software.

Awesome. Insight makes me more pleased to go with this. Haven't signed up yet, but will do tonight.
Jon

Posted: Sep 30, 2009
I use PocketMoney. The thing I like is that it is both a checkbook register and a budget tool. I couldn't use Mint because my bank is not on their list.
Proximo

Posted: Oct 01, 2009
Posted by Jon:
I use PocketMoney. The thing I like is that it is both a checkbook register and a budget tool. I couldn't use Mint because my bank is not on their list.

This may change now that Intuit owns them. Much larger company now and they would probably add many more banks to their list.
Lance

Posted: Oct 05, 2009
If you have both a Mac and/or an iPhone, check out iBank http://www.iggsoftware.com/ibank/ . They are directly competing with Quicken and doing a fantastic job.

I have finally been able to completely wash my hands of Quicken. My impression of Quicken is that they over-promise and under-deliver, and I've been using it for 8 years now.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.