ForumsDevelopersToodledo does not update Outlook correctly

Toodledo does not update Outlook correctly
PJ

Posted: Mar 27, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
hi. newbie here. i just downloaded the chromatic dragon for the first time. i also purchased the the Todo by whatever company. here is the issue. at first i created tasks on my outlook and was able to sync it with toodledo. however, after that any changes i do in my outlook does not update toodledo. if i completed a task in outlook then when i sync it, all the tasks i just completed come back. i am assuming it is pulling it from toodledo. toodledo is updating outlook instead of the other way around. Any clue as to why this is happening? thanks in advance.

This message was edited Mar 27, 2009.
keef

Posted: Mar 27, 2009
There is a bug in the current version that can cause this behaviour for people in certain timezones. I have a patch in beta testing and if all goes well I hope to release it very soon.

In the mean time one work around that has helped others is to adjsut your system clock forward by a couple of minutes just before you perform a sync
keef
keef

Posted: Mar 29, 2009
Please download the latest version to see if this issue is resolved

Cheers

keef
dryden

Unfortunately it is still not fixed for me. Am in the Mountain Time zone, my windows clock is set by the windows timeserver.
PJ

thanks keef. you know how to make a newbie feel welcome. =)
dryden

Actually ignore my post, just didn't to the reinstall properly. Retried and it worked like a charm! Thanks so much!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.