ForumsDevelopersWindows Phone app??

Windows Phone app??
clyde.nedd

Posted: Jan 01, 2015
Score: 3 Reference
Are there any thoughts or plans for you to create a Tooledo app for Windows 8 phones?
If not, are there any plans to create a mobile-friendly website to access and use Tooledo?

This message was edited Jan 01, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 01, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
We do not have immediate plans to make an official windows phone app, however there are 3rd party apps that work with Toodledo. You can find them in our Tools section. Also, we have a mobile website that you can use as well.

http://m.toodledo.com
jeremy.alles_1305547905

Posted: Mar 15, 2015
Disclaimer: I'm the developer of 2Day :-)

You can take a look at 2Day (www.2day-app.com) a Windows 8 and Windows Phone app that syncs with ToodleDo (and others).
mrruz

Posted: Apr 25, 2015
+1 for an official app.

Although 2Day is a very nice solution.
AgentCunningham

Posted: Jun 14, 2015
Posted by jeremy.alles_1305547905:
Disclaimer: I'm the developer of 2Day :-)

You can take a look at 2Day (www.2day-app.com) a Windows 8 and Windows Phone app that syncs with ToodleDo (and others).

This is an EXCELLENT app - by far the best app for Windows Phone. I've been using it for months.

I am, however, disappointed that Toodledo has no plans to support Windows Phone. It just goes to show that Toodledo and Windows Phone will probably become further apart over time due to the 2Day developer being out of the loop and always playing catch up as Toodledo changes their functionality, interface, and APIs. Considering Microsoft's recent acquisition of Wunderlist, I'm contemplating switching, even though it doesn't have near the functionality of Toodledo. Even though I think 2Day is an awesome app, I really think it's better in the long run to have official, native mobile apps written by a company that values and supports Windows Phone.

This message was edited Jun 14, 2015.
mrruz

Posted: Jun 30, 2015
I agree, I can't see 2day staying connected to toodledo forever, especially considering that he has his own cloud. 2Day is awesome, but it lacks some features that I like. I wish Toodledo would support the platform

Wunderlist is nice but they also lack features that I think it should have. The most basic of which is the ability to repeat tasks in a more customizable way.

Even Todoist is moving into the Windows Phone with their purchase of taskcrunch app.
jeremy.alles_1305547905

Posted: Aug 15, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Just saying... but maybe we (ToodleDo guys and me) find a way to work together ;-)

@mrruz, please send me an email at [email protected] to discuss the features you'd like to see added.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.