ForumsDevelopersChromatic Dragon - All Field are Blank in Outlook

Chromatic Dragon - All Field are Blank in Outlook
philippe_aulnette

Posted: Jan 05, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,
I try to use ToodledoSync to synchronise task between Iphone(ToddleDo native Iphone), ToddleDo Web, and Outlook 2007.
All my task created in ToddleDo (iphone or web) are blank in Outlook. Task created in outlook are ok in ToodleDo
Extract of the log :
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : TaskSyncController:AddOutlookTasksToContextList() 17 []
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : TaskSyncController:AddOutlookTasksToContextList() 18 []
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : TaskSyncController:AddOutlookTasksToContextList() 19 []
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : TaskSyncController:AddOutlookTasksToContextList() 20 []

SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ToodledoTaskProcessor:SetContextForTaskFromCategories clearing item context info
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ToodleProxy: Auth token is 36,72 minutes old, 193,28 remaining
ToodledoClientLib Information: 0 : ToodleClientLib:sendHttpRequest:Request=[http://api.toodledo.com/api.php?method=addTask;key=9668281e 67127d230439e7df56bc5f06;star=0;completed=0;duetime=0;priority=1]
ToodledoClientLib Information: 0 : ToodleClientLib:sendHttpRequest:Response=[<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><error>You must enter a title</error>]

I try to reset the synchro but with the same result
Thanks for Help
HansD

Posted: Jan 05, 2010
Did you add custom fields for the td ones? make sure the type is text and not something else.
philippe_aulnette

Posted: Jan 06, 2010
Yes, it's the problem, I would like to have the field star as checkbox in outlook.
Perharps in the next version

Thanks for help
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.