ForumsDevelopersCollaborators via API?

Collaborators via API?
Joe

Posted: May 04, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I saw a very old thread about accessing Collaborators via the API, but it was closed due to age. There are a few developers working on WebOS Apps for Toodledo and I would love to help them integrate Collaboration in it.

Reading through the API, I see no mention of that capability. Is this still on your roadmap and do you have any ETA?

It looks like the best we have now is email adding tasks to other's Toodledo, but no method of viewing others tasks. Even the slim interface doesn't have collaborators. While the full site works fine on the Pre, it is an unoptimal solution for using regularly.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 04, 2010
Collaboration is not yet available via the API. We plan to add this, but we've been really busy with other stuff lately. Sorry.
chris.lindstrom

Posted: Sep 19, 2010
Wanted to put in my vote for using the collaboration features via the API - we've built in a collaboration paradigm into our Outlook add-in and ToodleDo would be a great next step. Thanks.
chris.lindstrom

Posted: Oct 24, 2010
Any update on this topic?

I think adding collaboration to the API will promote more people upgrading to Pro and Pro Plus. I know in our case, we've had a fantastic response to integrating our add-in with ToodleDo. And since we support a collaboration paradigm, it wouldn't be that difficult to enable folks to collaborate using MS Outlook and ToodleDo. Seems like we could help each other quite a lot here...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.