Just to want to introduce a GTD client for Windows Phone that I created, it's called Evertask.
It can sync with toodledo and support many features:
- Support live tile to glance tasks easily
- Ability to group task in multiple ways
- Background syncing
- Supports status for the task
- Supports priority, due date for the task
- Supports folder, context, goal for the task
I've been used this app for a while, and it absolutly matches toodledo. The start date and advanced repeating format funcitons have not been supported in app. But they can be synced from website without any problem.
And when the repeating tasks are completed in app, the forward repeating task will not show in app. And in the meanwhile, there's something wrong with syncing.
Generally, I recommend this app.
You cannot reply yet
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.