ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsDesktopTodo 1.5.0. now with subtask support
DesktopTodo 1.5.0. now with subtask support
I have just released DesktopTodo 1.5.0 which feature subtask. You can download it below :
Here is the detaild change list since 1.4.0 :
* subtask with independently-customizable layout
* add option to inlclude/exclude completed task on init/reset sync
* optimize tag handling which speedup more init/reset sync and initial program loading
* fix : bug on synching large notes
* fix : adding task by double clicking on calendar-view does not succeed
* fix : clearing tag on multiple edit dialog could cause crash
* fix : reset auto-sync timer when manual sync triggered
* fix : more consistent refresh after add/edit
* fix : completing repeating task in multiple edit does not spawn next task
* other various minor bugfixes
If you upgrade from previous version and you are already using subtask in Toodledo, you need to do Reset Sync (Tools -> Reset Sync) if you want to get subtask-related data for the already-existing tasks.
DesktopTodo 1.5.1 has been released. This is a bugfix release. Below is the list of updates :
- Fix bug on completing repeating task
- Fix initial sync issues on certain account
You can download it below :
There seems to be some subtle changes on repeating task on Toodledo recently. It cause completing repeating task will generate task with incorrect due date on DesktopTodo. You might also see task-repeat field say something like "Every 1 day" instead of the the usual "Daily".
So, if you use version 1.5.0 or below, you should update to the latest one to have it fixed.
I did just recently start to evaluate your software. But I came to a possible halt very early on: does your program not support saved searched / views? After playing a little, it just seems like a one-to-one desktop variation of the web interface provided here.
I am sorry for the late reply, I have just read your post just now. Thank you for your feedback.
No, DesktopTodo currently does not support saved search/views.
Function-wise, yes, I try to map functions that exist on toodledo web whenever it makes sense on the desktop environment. However, DesktopTodo is a fully functional desktop application which means all data available fully offline and it executes and integrate natively to the Operating System instead of browser component.
Besides that, there are also enhancements from web that available only on DesktopTodo like multilevel grouping.
This message was edited Apr 21, 2014.
that is very unfortunate. I simply cannot work without views. Hope you'll add this feature in a later version. For the time being, I will have to stick with TaskUnifier, even though it has its own drawbacks.
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.