ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsVoice to Text

Voice to Text
johnprince2112

Posted: Mar 08, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
My understanding is that this feature is not on the road map, which is understandable since so many people have work-around. However, I am tied to my work device which is a 4. So no Siri, no voice to text for 'Reminders', etc. While everyone else in my family is rocking a 6 or 6+, I don't want to carry two phones (personal and work) so it is what it is.

With that, is anyone using 4 and have the ability to somehow sync voice entered tasks in to Toodledo? Right now it's pretty bad because I use one app to speak in, then have to select, copy, then go to Toodledo and paste. My eyesight is poor and my fingers are fat, so it is more of a need than luxury. I am unaware of any solution, but this is my only real request with a 3rd party app.

Additionally, if there are any aspiring developers out there (or if you know of one), I will be happy to fund a custom dev project that will simply capture the voice note entered and sync it with Toodledo (I have not read their API but imagine it would only need to call a feew methods as really just need to insert a task and I can update it from there.

Thanks all

This message was edited Mar 08, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.