If it is Toodledo tasks that are appearing in your Google Calendar and you do not want them to :
1. Open Google Calendar
2. Click on the gear icon on the top right (i,e, Settings)
3. Click on the Calendar tab
4. Find the Toodledo iCal entry (careful that you find and delete the right one)
5. Untick the adjoining check-box "Show in list" - if you want to Temporarily hide the tasks
6. Click on the Unsubscribe link - if you want to permanently remove the Toodledo tasks from your Google calendar.
Note : You can always get them back by clicking the "Create a new calendar" button and loading the Toodledo iCal link once again
Best of luck!
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.