ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsCalendar Scheduler 3rd Party App

Calendar Scheduler 3rd Party App
mcamper_2

Posted: Jun 13, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
I'm considering picking back up on a project I had created a few years ago. It is a Windows application that syncs the task list with toodledo and then allows you to drag and drop tasks to a calendar in order to schedule your days. The calendar is viewed by day, work week, week, month and year. You can sort the task list in several ways and you can easily reassign a task to a new hour and/or day by dragging it to its new location. I created this app for my own personal use but I'm wondering if other users might be interested in it as well. I'm exploring the idea of selling it in order to invest in the continued development.
byerun

Posted: Jun 15, 2016
That sounds like it could be a useful tool for me in planning out activities for the day. The challenge I see in such an application though is that the Toodledo web app provides numerous ways for me to filter and order among my hundreds of tasks, so if a Windows application had a more limited way to view the tasks it might be challenging to sift through the tasks to find those to drag over to the calendar.
coolexplorer

Posted: Jun 17, 2016
Would love to have a system where I can plan and view my TD tasks in a Calendar Diary format for Today (scheduled by hours am-pm). Maybe this Week and this Month formats as well but the Today Hotlist template would be most important / desired.

I would like to move / reschedule my tasks up and down and add / delete them in the calendar and it should sync two-way with TD and the Calendar.

This could be either via two-way sync with Google Calendar or within TD (i.e. a newly formated TD calendar).
I seem to remember that TD at one time had such a Calendar Diary format (which was discontinued).

I really feel that planning the TD Tasks in order of planned performance and their easy rescheduling during the day is a natural and intuitive way of working.

Hope TD developers can add this function as they are developing the Task area of TD.
Nicolas_1424978024

Posted: Jul 28, 2016
The PlanMyDay 3rd party Android app does exactly this. But I would also love to see this as a native ToodleDo feature.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.