ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsAny decent 3rd party Notes Applications?

Any decent 3rd party Notes Applications?
SABiltongHunter

Posted: Jul 26, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
So I don't want to get flamed for asking this, but I have to since the notes functionality in Toodledo is basic, at best. Is there any decent Notes app that syncs with Toodledo besides Pocket Informant, it has a great Notes editor, but the rest of the app has gone downhill. Very cluttered, new subscription model and owner, lots of bugs, so I am done with PI but that leaves me with no solid Notes tool. If Toodledo would add some rich text formatting support to the Notes area on the web and in the apps, I would be good, but until then, looking for something that is easier to use than having to use HTML tags for basic formatting. Most if not all the apps listed in the 3rd party apps area appear to be dead and buried, so the list of 3rd party apps probably needs updating as well, but I am just looking to solve my problem tight now. I love Toodledo for its simplicity and functionality, but basic text formatting including colors, font size, bullets, shouldn't be too hard and I miss it when taking notes extensively like I do. Thoughts anyone? If the dev team just wants to build it in to Toodledo, all the better :)
andrew

Posted: Jul 29, 2017
Hi,

TaskAngel provides good support for Toodledo Notes. It supports rich text, bulleted / numbered lists and active web links.

Take a look at https://www.taskangel.com/

Best wishes,
Andrew
SABiltongHunter

Posted: Aug 01, 2017
Posted by andrew:
Hi,

TaskAngel provides good support for Toodledo Notes. It supports rich text, bulleted / numbered lists and active web links.

Take a look at https://www.taskangel.com/

Best wishes,
Andrew

Thanks Andrew, looking at your website, I am trying to understand how taskangel and toodledo differ, and how they are the same? Not trying to be controversial, just seems like the apps do much of the same thing so are the apps effectively competing apps? Thanks in advance for explaining the differences for me.
andrew

Posted: Aug 02, 2017
Hi,

You are right, TaskAngel and the Toodledo App are competing for the privilege of helping you manage your time better and syncing with other apps and devices via Toodledo.

I'm not supposed to use this forum for selling, but since you asked I may be allowed to point to a few things:

1. It is beautiful. It has the pure native style of an iOS app, with the same familiar house style as other apps you use every day.
2. It is fast. The filters are very responsive, and there are lots of them. And the Recent Filters feature gets you to your favorite task lists even more quickly.
3. TaskAngel is available on iOS, Windows Desktop, Windows Tablet and Windows Phone.
4. We provide excellent support and we are constantly looking for ways to improve TaskAngel to meet your needs.

To see for yourself, I recommend you give it a try.

Regards,
Andrew
seblumenthal

Posted: Oct 21, 2017
how to sync toodldo into task angel. i have 1800 notes.
folders show up only, maybe 20 folders
?please help
andrew

Posted: Oct 24, 2017
Hi Seblumenthal,

I am the author of TaskAngel. Sync with notes should be working fine, so it looks as if you have hit a new problem.

Please put your details into our contact page at https://www.taskangel.com/contact/

I will then come back to you, to work on a solution.

Thanks,
Andrew
peter.true

Posted: Nov 15, 2017
Hi kuduboet,

Did you find a decent Notes app that could sync with Toodledo? I'm having the same issue and can't seem to find a good alternative.

Best regards,
Peter
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.