ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsUse Your Voice with TaskAngel

Use Your Voice with TaskAngel
andrew

Posted: Oct 29, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

Release 1.9 of TaskAngel for iPhone and iPad is now ready for download on the App Store. This version provides automatic import of Apple Reminders. These can be created by Siri, so it gives you a way of using voice commands to create tasks.

To find out more, please visit https://www.taskangel.com/voice/

Thanks,
Andrew
frogboy

Posted: Nov 03, 2017
Can task angel use push through the apple servers?

Can you also do a paid for version rather than an in app purchase?
andrew

Posted: Nov 07, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
Hi Frogboy,

TaskAngel uses the standard Apple notification system to remind you when tasks are due. Therefore your task reminders are notified to you just like notifications from any other app. They also appear on your Apple Watch if you have one.

We don't have any plans to do a paid-for version. Why is that important for you?

Thanks,
Andrew
TaskAngel Author
frogboy

Posted: Nov 11, 2017
Hi Andrew,

A paid version is my preference, find in app purchases a pain, an extra step if redownloading an app. Also family sharing - full functionality for informal users of TD within my family...

Do the app preferences sync via iCloud? If so coloured folders or emoji support would be good. I hope @jake hurries up with emojis for tasks and notes, since they can make things easier to find.

Ps are you planning on a MacOS version as well?

Thanks

This message was edited Nov 11, 2017.
andrew

Posted: Nov 16, 2017
Hi Frogboy,

1. App preferences don't sync via iCloud at present, sorry.
2. You can include emojis in your task titles and notes, and your folder, context and goal names.
3. I am thinking about a Mac version but I also have a lot of requests for Android, so I'm torn.
4. There is also the option to create a cross-platform version using Xamarin but I'm not sure I am prepared to put all my eggs in yet another basket carried by Microsoft!

Regards,
Andrew
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.