ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsAnother iPhone App: LifeFocus

Another iPhone App: LifeFocus
Anders

Posted: Jul 23, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I just noticed a new Toodledo-syncing iPhone app appear today in the appstore. It is called LifeFocus, and it looks pretty neat. Unfortunately it does not seem to support subtasks, so it would not be useful for me personally, but I thought I would mention it. It seems to be very Goal-focused (you can have status, context(?), pictures, etc. for your Goals, but they obviously won't sync to Toodledo). I contemplated purchasing it because I am currently writing a comparison review of every iPhone app that syncs with Toodledo, but at $10 it is a little steep to buy simply so my review is inclusive, and there doesn't seem to be a "lite" version.

This message was edited Jul 23, 2009.
drachp

Score: 1 Reference
I bought it. Good application, but some bugs and crashes. (it's only version 1.00).
If you have goals at your Toodledo account, it will not synchronize them (bug), but new goals, created in LifeFocus synchronize good.
Design - good. Interface can be a little confused sometimes for the first time. No push. (but developer promise push in next version). No tags. No statuses.
Avarage - good. 4 stars.
I would use it.
Claudio

More information here: http://lifefocusapps.com/?page_id=19

It seems that the developer is not yet offering any online support.
gnorris

Posted: Jul 24, 2009
i would very much like to read your review anders. pls let me know where you post it. thanks.
zach

Posted: Aug 20, 2009
Hi Anders, I am the developer of LifeFocus and just noticed this post. If you would still like to review the app, send me a note at [email protected]. We just released version 1.1 which supports subtasks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.