ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsToodledroid - Android Client

Toodledroid - Android Client
tvenar

Posted: Sep 13, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Just found Toodledroid - a simple but useful toodledo client for Android - similair to the toodledo gadget but can go offline. A great start. Search for Toodledroid in the Android Market.
Anders

Posted: Sep 13, 2009
TimStevens

Posted: Dec 21, 2009
Has anyone managed to get OpenID sign-in working via ToodleDroid? I created my acct here through OpenID and can't sign in through there... annoying...
Wayne

Posted: Feb 23, 2010
After considering RTM and Astrid, I'm using ToodleDo and ToodleDroid as my initial task manager setup. ToodleDo's import capabilities gave it the nod over other task managers that I tried. ToodleDroid seems to sync pretty well so far. It will be good to see how ToodleDroid is developed over time: I would like to see a search window / functionality in it (is that supposed to be one of the advantages of Android); also, the Blackberry apps would automatically begin filtering contacts, notes, tasks as you started typing text--that would be something nice to see as well.
toodled

Posted: Mar 07, 2010
Just installed toodledroid on my new Nexus One. Nothing seems to sync and there is no error message. A window pops up saying "working" then it disappears half a second later.

It's not clear whether this is a login error or a sync error. I tried entering the wrong username once and the behavior doesn't change.

Anyone know how to debug this?
juliesmusicbrioso

Posted: Mar 08, 2010
I'm using ToodleDo on my Verizon Droid phone, and repeating tasks are disappearing altogether once I mark them as complete. This is a deal-breaker for me. Is there something I need to be doing differently, or do I need to look for another app?

This message was edited Mar 09, 2010.
toodled

Posted: Mar 11, 2010
I just imported a large number of task to toodledo and then to toodledroid. I was surprised to discover I couldn't do a search on the task. I tried using the quick search box but item in the toodledroid list don't come up.

Can others confirm this also occurs on their android phones? (I have the Nexus One) Is there some way to get the quick search box to index the items in ToodleDroid?

thanks,
-Adam Thomas
Michael

Posted: Mar 14, 2010
I used Toodledroid, too. But Took part in the beta of Got To Do and deleted toodledroid right on the first day testing Got To Do.
Wayne

Posted: Apr 15, 2010
Recently got a message from Brian, the developer of ToodleDroid, who said he was adding automatic filtering by text string (tasks start filtering as you start typing a search string). Just updated to the new version, and it looks like the functionality has been added. Sweet. Anyone noticed anything else he might have added?

...now if I can only find a good Android client for my Notes...
paul.levesque

Posted: Apr 27, 2010
I've tried toodledroid. The problem I have is that deleted tasks (deleted on toodledo on the computer) still show on the phone.Anyone know how to fix this?
bbriegel

Posted: Jun 04, 2010
I am using toodledroid and using the web version have added a number of repetitive tasks. As tasks are completed using the droid, after syncing the repetitive notation is gone. This is annoying...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.