ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsWindows Mobile

Windows Mobile
Chocaholic81

Posted: Mar 11, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hey! is this app out yet? I cant wait, its gonna be great!
Dave

Posted: Mar 12, 2010
Nope, they are still finishing up the Blackberry one and then will start on WinMo. I can't wait either!
Pearl

Posted: Mar 16, 2010
I wonder if they would still develop the WM version since the WP7 is coming out at year end.... They may need to re-develop it again for WP7
Dave

Posted: Mar 16, 2010
They are going to do Toodledo for the current version of PI. Webis hasn't made any announcements for Win7 since it will require a rewrite from scratch.
ruth

Posted: Apr 20, 2010
Another post for wanting an app for Windows Mobile - doesn't need to have all the bells and whistles (some features would be nice) but just a working system would be awesome.

Ruth
Zazou

Posted: Apr 20, 2010
I am also very interested in a toodledo verion for windows mobile. At this moment i am still using Pocket Informant which is totally not user friendly and does not support the GTD functionality which this kind of app must support.

This message was edited Apr 21, 2010.
venky

Posted: May 28, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I'm working on a Windows Mobile App for Toodle Do and GTD in general. I wanted a good GTD app for my WinMo phone thats why i decided to develop this app.

Though Windows phone will be out by the end of the year there will continue be lots of WinMo phones out there that could do with GTD.

Venky
Dave

@venky Aweseome! canĀ“t wait to try your app, keep us updated.
Sytone

Shout if you want a hand. I was going to write some winmo components but if you are going to do it I will not bother!
venky

Posted: Jun 03, 2010
@Dave and @Sytone

Thanks for your support and interest. I will let you guys know when I have a beta out for testing.

Venky
pbowers

Posted: Sep 13, 2010
Unfortunately PI for WinMo is no longer getting active development and the sync with ToodleDo has been explicitly set aside as a project by WebIS.

http://www.pocketinformant.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=17940

(See the Sept 8, 2010 comment by Alex)

Any other possibilities out there with a decent field mapping (i.e., includes tags) to sync toodledo and PI for WinMo?
Dave

Posted: Sep 15, 2010
Nope, the only thing I know of is Nuevasync which allows you to sync one field with WinMo categories. Its a great service though.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.