ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsUnable to initialize outlook interface

Unable to initialize outlook interface
ct

Posted: Jul 09, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
hi,
trying to sync toodledo with outlook I got this message (I have office 2007 and I previously installed the Office 2007 Primary Interop Assemblies):

SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ----------------------------------------------------
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ToodledoSyncApp Version 1.0.1.6
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : Please do not post these trace logs to the Toodledo Forums
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ----------------------------------------------------
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:Synchronize() method called
SyncApp.exe Error: 0 : OutlookProxy:Initialize() initialization error Unable to cast COM object of type 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.ApplicationClass' to interface type 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook._Application'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{00063001-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}' failed due to the following error: Fehler beim Laden der Typbibliothek/DLL. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80029C4A (TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY)). at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.ApplicationClass.GetNamespace(String Type)
at OutlookClientLib.OutlookProxy.Initialize()
SyncApp.exe Error: 0 : Error during synchronization: Could not Initialize outlook interface
at OutlookClientLib.OutlookProxy.Initialize()
at OutlookClientLib.OutlookProxy.InitializeInstance()
at SynchLib.SyncTool.Synchronize()
at SyncApp.frmMain.PerformSync()

Can anybody help me?
Andrew A

Posted: Jul 09, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Perhaps a dumb question, but have you also tried contacting the developer?

http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/Contact.aspx
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.