Search results for "Posted by steve"
steve

Posted May 25, 2009 in: Some suggestions for the iPhone screen
Score: 0
  • steve
  • Posted: May 25, 2009
  • Score: 0
ahamed

Please stop spamming the entire forum with identical posts.

Steve
steve

Posted Apr 21, 2009 in: How to delete entire notebook folder?
  • steve
  • Posted: Apr 21, 2009
Bottom of the "Account Settings" page. Is that what you're after?

Steve
steve

Posted Mar 23, 2009 in: Feature Request - iPhone Task Display
  • steve
  • Posted: Mar 23, 2009
Just like to add my vote to this. I'd find it very helpful.

Thanks.

Steve
steve

Posted Mar 19, 2009 in: Firefox Add-on Version Number
  • steve
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2009
Thank you for fixing that.
steve

Posted Mar 18, 2009 in: Firefox Add-on Version Number
  • steve
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2009
Hi

I keep being told by Firefox that I have a new Toodledo Add-on.

It's telling me that I have 1.6 installed and that there's a new version 1.60. This seems odd, but when I try and install it and restart Firefox I'm getting the same "there's an update" message.

Is this something you can fix at all?

Thanks.

Steve
steve

Posted Mar 11, 2009 in: Due Date
  • steve
  • Posted: Mar 11, 2009
Hi anders

Not sure if your post was in response to mine but, if it was, thanks.

Unfortunately I have tried both these methods already.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

Steve
steve

Posted Mar 11, 2009 in: Due Date
  • steve
  • Posted: Mar 11, 2009
STILL A PROBLEM - Toodledo.com and Toodledo iPhone App

I just wanted to say that although the problem seemed to have been sorted, I've just noticed that various items which DID definitely have a Due Date of tomorrow (Thursday) now have a Due Date of today!!

Also, I edited an item yesterday and gave it a Due Date of 31 March. When I look at it today it now has a Due Date of 30 March.

It seems that it may be a different problem though. Before when the dates appeared wrong, they did look correct on a mouseover. Now the mouseover date is also today - ie a day early.

Hope you can fix this guys.

Regards.

Steve

This message was edited Mar 11, 2009.
steve

Posted Mar 09, 2009 in: Due Date
  • steve
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2009
Just wanted to thank you for fixing this so quickly. I appreciate there's a time delay on Apple's part now but, when it's up, should this fix "Daylight Savings" changes in any country, or just when the US DST changes?

Thanks again.

Steve
steve

Posted Mar 09, 2009 in: Due Date
  • steve
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2009
I notice that there don't seem to have been any comments by Toodledo yet, and I've seen their comments elsewhere asking that if necessary the Contact Form is used to report problems rather than relying on the forums.

This is just to say that I've therefore opened a Support Ticket - in this instance just directing the Toodledo guys to this thread.

Steve
steve

Posted Mar 08, 2009 in: Due Date
  • steve
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2009
Just wanted to add an update following my earlier post, and some experimenting.

My iPhone is set to use the 12 Hour clock. I'm aware that Appigo's "Todo" iPhone app has a problem if the 12 Hour clock is used, but Toodledo was previously working ok.

I just tried changing my iPhone to 24 Hour clock, and the tasks then all showed correctly!? I have now switched back to the 12 Hour clock and the items are still showing correctly but I don't know whether this is permanent. It hasn't corrected the offending items on the Web though.

Steve
steve

Posted Mar 08, 2009 in: Error in due date!!
  • steve
Posted by martin.fandler+toodledo:
I've been using toodledo some time now (syncing with appigo todo) and never having any problems.

Now suddenly my tasks for today AND tomorrow are displayed under "due today" and the tasks to be done the day after tomorrow are displayed under "due tomorrow".
The timezone settings are correct.

Strangly, when I mouse-over my tasks the pop-up is correct. The tasks for tomorrow (while still displayed on "due today") are noted to be due tomorrow (mon).

Please help.

Hi Martin - I'm having this problem too as are others. There's a topic already headed "Due Date".

Cheers.

Steve
steve

Posted Mar 08, 2009 in: Time 1 hour wrong
  • steve
Just looked at my "Account Settings" > "Your Date / Time" and see it's suddenly 1 hour out? Is this because Daylight Saving Time has started in the US? (I'm in the UK?) I've now corrected my settings - will I need to do this again when British Summer Time starts in the UK?

If the change has been caused by DST, are you able to fix this please so that users in other countries aren't affected?

Thanks.

Steve

This message was edited Mar 08, 2009.
steve

Posted Mar 08, 2009 in: Due Date
  • steve
Posted by chris.wilson:
I guess that my problem is related - it just started happening.

In my case an odd symptom is that the tasks are correctly shown on my PC under the "today" and "tomorrow" tabs but if I look under the "any date" tab both today's tasks and tomorrow's tasks are listed under today (although the dates against each task are correct).

On my iPhone tomorrow's tasks are also shown as due today.

I'm in Singapore. Timezones and clocks on my PC and iPhone are correctly set.

Look forward to any guidance. This application is a lifesaver!

Thanks, Chris

Just wanted to add a "me too".

I'm in UK, all timezones set correctly and the problem only started in the last day or so (only noticed it this morning).

My problem is as Chris outlines.

Hotlist also shows grouping as per "any date" i.e. some of tomorrow's items show tomorrow's date but are grouped under "Due Today".

(EDIT: Above is on web. On my iPhone if I go to Due Dates > Today, the offending "tomorrow" tasks appear there! They don't appear under Due Dates > Tomorrow, although most of Tomorrow's items appear there correctly.)
(EDIT Again: I've just noticed that some of the offending items now show a Due Date of 9 Mar on the Web app, but 8 Mar on the iPhone App? Also one of the offending items showing 8 Mar on the iPhone isn't now showing on the Desktop/Web app? Oh blimey!)

(FURTHER EDIT: It's Sunday 8 Mar. Now when I select the "Any Due Date" tab on the Web, items dated 8 & 9 Mar appear under "Due Today" and items dated 10 Mar (i.e. Tuesday) appear under "Due Tomorrow" (i.e. Monday!). Something's going badly wrong here. Incidentally, if I select either the "Today" or "Tomorrow" tabs, items show correctly - on the web, not the iphone. Sorry if this is getting long-winded - I'm just hoping that more info may help you to trace what's going wrong.)

I'm also synching with your iPhone App (if that's relevant).

Hope you can fix this.

Thanks.

Steve

This message was edited Mar 08, 2009.
steve

• steve
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2009
Posted by toddmschell:
The Toodledo website allows a primary and secondary sorting function for the FREE account.
Thanks

I have a slightly different query but it comes under the same heading. My default view is the Hotlist (I THINK the default one but am not 100% sure). On the website this is grouped into "Overdue", "Today" and "Tomorrow" and within that the items are sorted as I want (by tag, but alphabetical would do). On my iPhone Toodledo App though, if I try and use the Hotlist, I can sort, eg:-

by tag - in which case the Overdue, Today, & Tomorrow sort/grouping is lost; or
by Due Date - in which case the tag/alphabetical sorting is lost.

Am I missing something?

On my desktop browser I'm using the free version of Toodledo which is enough. I'm quite happy to buy the Pro version which provides additional sort options on the web version, but I don't think this additional functionality passes through to the iPhone App?

I think all (?) that's required is a 2nd level sort on the iPhone App to mirror the Web App. If I'm right, may I just ask whether this is under consideration please?

Many thanks.

Steve

This message was edited Mar 07, 2009.
steve

Posted Mar 03, 2009 in: Sorting on iPhone
  • steve
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2009
Posted by Toodledo:
Actually, compared to our iPhone app, I am not aware of anything that slim can do that the iPhone app can't. The iPhone can actually do more than the slim site, such as working offline, emailing tasks, etc.

The sentence you are quoting above is referring to our main site. The iPhone doesn't have sharing, file attachments and other things that our main site has. Slim doesn't have these either.

Hope that helps.

Many thanks, and to frossie. I've now purchased the app and am very happy with it.

Steve
steve

• steve
Thanks for the response. I've just added a lot of tasks and when I tried the alphabetical sort it worked fine!

May I ask if you have anything which sets out the differences, if any, between using the "slim" website on the iPhone and the iPhone App itself? (I have seen the iPhone page which says "Toodledo on the iPhone has most of the same functionality that you get from using our website, including:") but I'm not clear what's different on each?

Many thanks again.

Steve

This message was edited Mar 03, 2009.
steve

Posted Mar 03, 2009 in: Request for More Repeat Options
  • steve
Hi

I've only just found this forum so please excuse me if this is the wrong place to post feature requests.

I'm in the process of moving from a PC (using Outlook) and a Pocket PC/Windows Mobile Device, to a Mac and an iPhone.

The Repeat options in Outlook (and Pocket Informant for the PPC) are very flexible and, in particular, allow for things like "Every 3rd Thursday" or "1st Monday every 3 Months".

I don't think these sort of options are available in Toodledo and I just wanted to say I'd find this really helpful.

Thank you.

Steve

EDIT: Sorry, I've just been experimenting again and see there is more flexibility than I'd thought. Apologies for jumping the gun.

This message was edited Mar 03, 2009.
steve

• steve
I'm just trying Toodledo on my iPhone. So far I haven't bought the iPhone App, and am just using the "slim" version of the website. When I try and sort by, say, Alphabetical" or "Tag" the items are sorted, but in reverse order (ie z to a, rather than a to z).
Is there any way I can reverse this, and is the actual iPhone App more flexible? (Apologies if this info is on the website - I have looked but without success.)

Many thanks in advance.

Steve
Skip to Page:  1   2