ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by johnwin"
johnwin

Posted Dec 14, 2010 in: iOS App Version 2.1.3 Released
Score: 0
  • johnwin
  • Posted: Dec 14, 2010
  • Score: 0
Is there any sign of adding the ability to assign a context to a particular location? This would be a great improvement to the current location function. The need to assign locations to each next action is a bit cumbersom.

Great update though, thanks.

This message was edited Dec 14, 2010.
johnwin

• johnwin
  • Posted: Sep 12, 2010
As others have said this is a great script and adds enormously to the functionality of the website.

Could the script be modified to allow multiple edits of tags?

For example:

Select: With no tag | With tag x |
Edit: Add tag x
johnwin

Posted Sep 12, 2010 in: Grease Monkey Script - multi-edit
  • johnwin
  • Posted: Sep 12, 2010
I found this great Grease Monkey Script to allow multi-edits, postpone, priority change etc:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/85745

"# Adds a checkbox to each task (just before the task title). Check this box to select the task for editing.

# Adds links to select "None | All | Overdue | Today | Tomorrow | Negative | Low | Medium | High | Top"

# Adds links to set due date for selected tasks:

* "Postpone" (defaults to postpone selected tasks by one day)
* "Postpone x Days" (prompts you to enter number of days to postpone selected tasks)
* "Set Due Date" (prompts you to enter due date for selected tasks)

# Adds links to set priority for selected tasks ("Negative" | Low | Medium | High | Top")"

Also has keyboard short-cuts!

Sorry - double post - see the discussion here instead:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/7525/0/greasemonkey-script-to-edit-multiple-tasks.html

This message was edited Sep 12, 2010.
johnwin

Posted Aug 25, 2010 in: Locations, Reverse Sort, and More
  • johnwin
  • Posted: Aug 25, 2010
Posted by Kurt:
Awesome update! Can't wait for the iPhone app update.

Any idea when the iPhone app will be updated? I've been looking forward to a location aware iPhone app since the 3G launch (similar to the OmniFocus app has at it's launch).

I realize that Apple take as long as they choose to take but it would be nice to know when it is submitted to them for approval.

Thanks.

This message was edited Aug 25, 2010.
johnwin

Posted Aug 21, 2010 in: Trash task
Score: -1
  • johnwin
  • Posted: Aug 21, 2010
  • Score: -1
Not sure this can be done with toodledo. Remember The Milk addresses these kind of tasks quite well.

One for the dev team to look at?
johnwin

• johnwin
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2010
I'm on the beta test for this app and must say that it looks very promising and Mike is a most responsive developer.

I'm not sure if there are still beta test spaces left but would recommend it to anyone who is happy to be part of a beta test.
johnwin

Posted Aug 02, 2010 in: Customed View
  • johnwin
  • Posted: Aug 02, 2010
This can easily be done on the search tab.

There are many options for searching your tasks and the rules can be set up in a Booleean (sp?) format so that you can search for taks that have the context 'Office OR Mail OR Phone

Just have a play around and once you have your seach set up just how you want it you can save the search and use it whenever you need it.
johnwin

Score: 1
  • johnwin
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2010
  • Score: 1
Great news - Pocket Informant for iPhone now lets you assign locations to your contexts.

So as I was driving down the drive to home tonight I got a notification that I was close to @home and I had active N/As for that context & would I like to see them

Brilliant.

So RTM can do it, Pocket Informant can do it with Toodledo tasks so come on Toodledo iPhone developers - you need to catch-up!

Please
johnwin

• johnwin
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2010
Hi,

Tap 'Settings' on the bottom right hand side. Tap on the lable 'Synchronization' ant then there should be a list like this:

"Visit Toodledo.com >

Syns on Start/Quit [ON/OFF]
Sync on Edit [ON/OFF]
Sync Timezone [ON/OFF]"

Switch on the sliders as appropriate
johnwin

• johnwin
  • Posted: Jul 11, 2010
Superb - I'll be setting this up at work in the morning

Thanks

Done - works great. Thank you andrew

This message was edited Jul 12, 2010.
johnwin

• johnwin
  • Posted: Jul 10, 2010
When you view your task in the list view you should have an icon off to the right - looks like a sheet of paper with the top right corner turned in and at the bottom right a + in a green circle.

Click this and a note edit will roll out below.

If the icon is not visible you need to add that note column under the 'customise' bit to the top right of your list.

Hope this helps
johnwin

Posted May 05, 2010 in: PhraseExpress
  • johnwin
  • Posted: May 05, 2010
AutoHotKey or Fingertips will replicate these functions (and lots more!) for free

www.autohotkey.com
www.getfingertips.com
johnwin

Posted Feb 27, 2009 in: Default location of new task
  • johnwin
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2009
Posted by Proximo:
Thanks for the update. I understand there is always allot to do and you can't focus on all of it at once.

We always appreciate what you guys at Toodledo do for us.

Thanks

Just to second Proximo - I understand time pressures but would love to see the Inbox metaphor for tasks I email in. It can be cumbersome to track them down on the maim to do list page. Knowing that the will all land in Inbox would be great (a hangover from using RTM I guess!)
johnwin

Posted Feb 27, 2009 in: Toodledo is not for GTD
  • johnwin
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2009
Posted by miicah:
They are too difficult to add...

miicah - in what way do you find adding folders too difficult?
johnwin

Posted Feb 25, 2009 in: Toodledo is not for GTD
  • johnwin
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2009
Are 'Folders' not the perfect proxy for Projects?
Skip to Page:  1   2