ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by sentur"
sentur

Score: 0
  • sentur
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2010
  • Score: 0
I've had a search through the help files but can't seem to see if it's possible to auto reminder me in a hour (or a user specified time) if I give a task a due time. I can't seem to find if this is possible either via the toodledo web app or the iPhone app. You have to manually set to remind you in an hour which is a tad annoying.

Maybe this is a pro feature?
sentur

• sentur
  • Posted: Dec 08, 2009
Thanks for the reply. After a bit more practice I managed to get the prose thing working like you said.

The smart Add feature would be a huge bonus for me and especially if it was introduced to the iPhone app as well as this would really speed up things on the iPhone.

Thanks
sentur

• sentur
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2009
I'm looking to move from RTM which I do like a lot especially since they added the Smart Add feature. I've read a few posts talking about Toodledo implimenting it but is this going to happen any time soon?

Also on RTM there's a feature where you can set custom repeat dates. Can't seem to see if this is possible with Toodledo?

Finally is there anyway to enter full prose information for dates e.g. Tomorrow or in 11 days time? As you can on RTM?

Thanks
Skip to Page:  1   2