ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by reckoner"
reckoner

Posted Jun 08, 2010 in: why is there a new "actions" icon?
Score: 0
  • reckoner
  • Posted: Jun 08, 2010
  • Score: 0
it seems like the stuff that used to be embedded in the checkbox is now broken out of a separate "actions" box. This is personally annoying for me since I am very screen-width limited and the checkbox-embed method was much more parsimonious.

just my $0.02.
reckoner

• reckoner
  • Posted: Nov 08, 2009
How can you tell how many times a task has been postponed? I would like to create something like an automatic escalation, which would increase the priority of the task if it has been postponed a certain number of times.

Thanks!
reckoner

Posted Oct 15, 2009 in: save searches with relative due date
  • reckoner
  • Posted: Oct 15, 2009
I am trying to save certain searches where the due date is "today". The problem is that today is actually replaced by today's date in the saved search. This effectively hardwires it to a specific day. I would like to avoid this hardwiring and always make the searches reflect the relative "today" instead of the absolute "today's date".

I hope that made some sense.
reckoner

Posted Sep 22, 2009 in: My top 5 toodle-do please-haves
  • reckoner
  • Posted: Sep 22, 2009
How about the ability to add notes without having to scroll all the way over to the right to click on the correct icon?

It would also be nice to have the notes automatically appended with a date and time every time you add a new node.

Right now, I do this manually.

I agree with everything else on this list.
reckoner

• reckoner
Is It possible to organize subtasks so that if the date on the parent task is changed, then the subtasks due dates are also located?

In other words:

Bake apple pie due: wed
- buy Apples due: thu
- make crust due: fri
- bake pie due: sat

Then, upon updating the parent 'bake apple pie' task's due date to 'thu', the following results:

Bake apple pie due: thu
- buy Apples due: fri
- make crust due: sat
- bake pie due: sun

Is this possible?
reckoner

• reckoner
With respect to the Google calendar integration, is it possible to set it up so that the toodledo icon only shows up on calendar days for which there are corresponding tasks assigned?

Thanks in advance.
Skip to Page:  1   2