ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by salustri"
salustri

Posted May 25, 2014 in: Tasker integration on Android
Score: 1
  • salustri
  • Posted: May 25, 2014
  • Score: 1
I don't think toodledo supports Tasker on Android.
I think this would be a great idea, as it would let people design their own toodledo widgets with tools like Zooper.
If nothing else, it could broaden Toodledo's appeal on Android to include those who like to design widgets (like me).
salustri

Posted Apr 17, 2014 in: Problem with latest Android update
Score: 0
  • salustri
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2014
  • Score: 0
I had the same problem: the app asked for authorization every time I opened it. Uninstalling and reinstalling seemed to do the trick.
One other thing, I also had Toodledo Notes installed. It is no longer installed. I can't tell if the problem may have had to do with the authorization problem.
salustri

Posted Dec 03, 2010 in: Two feature requests
  • salustri
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2010
It would be great if:
1. overdue tasks were coloured red or something, to clearly set them off from other tasks; and
2. users could choose which type of due date was the default (by, on, after, or optionally on).

Cheers.
Fil Salustri
salustri

Posted Jul 29, 2009 in: Toodledo iPhone Update 1.5.2
  • salustri
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2009
V1.5.2 (iphone) is good! Thanks!

I'm currently conflicted about toodledo v. pocket informant. Based on what I see in toodledo at the moment, the only thing missing that would make it functionally equivalent to PI is a good calendar view. That would give toodledo the leg up cuz there's no more split dependence on one service for tasks and another for events (as PI currently does).

Are there any plans to get some good calendar views going?

Cheers.
Fil Salustri
salustri

Posted Mar 08, 2009 in: Error in due date!!
  • salustri
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2009
I've found a similar problem: due dates are shown wrong in the hotlist as of today (the 1st day of DST). Sounds like a DST bug. My sympathies; I always thought DST was a stupid idea. Still, I'd appreciate knowing a fix for this was on the way.

Fil Salustri
salustri

Posted Nov 25, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • salustri
  • Posted: Nov 25, 2008
Still enjoying Toodledo on the iphone immensely.

One thing: I still think it would be good if repeating items did not require sync'ing to generate the next occurrence. I've been syncing scrupulously so I haven't noticed if this has been tweaked.

Has it been addressed? If not, are there plans to do so?

Cheers, and thanks.
Fil
salustri

Posted Oct 24, 2008 in: iPhone App Updated
  • salustri
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2008
Thank you!
Cheers.
Fil
salustri

Posted Oct 23, 2008 in: iPhone App Updated
  • salustri
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2008
Ah. That explains alot. With respect, this is a big problem. While I am grateful for being able to sync with the website, it's not something I do regularly. And assuming you intend to keep the manual sync option, I think it makes sense to assume that a substantial portion of toodledo/iphone users won't necessarily sync all the time. Given this, it would seem to make sense to do the rescheduling internal to the iphone app without dependency on the website.
Cheers.
Fil
salustri

Posted Oct 22, 2008 in: iPhone App Updated
  • salustri
  • Posted: Oct 22, 2008
Sorry but I'm a little confused by this. I did sync before checking off that one item. It's at the top of my views on the website, "MEC723 prep" and it reads "Every 1 week".

...you seem to be suggesting that repeats are tied to syncing?

In any event, I'll try create/sync/check tonight. If I get anything different from what I've already written, I'll post it.

Cheers.
Fil
salustri

Posted Oct 22, 2008 in: iPhone App Updated
  • salustri
  • Posted: Oct 22, 2008
I think I've found a bug in v1.2. Here's what I did, a couple of times, without joy. I create an item, put it in a folder, give it today as a start & due date, and set it to repeat weekly. So far so good.

But when I check off today's item, then go an look around, I don't see the repeat for next week. The item seems to be gone entirely. I tried a couple of alternatives (e.g. no start date, setting due date ON rather than BY) but nothing works.

This did work in the previous version.

Might repeats be broken? Or am I missing something?
salustri

Posted Oct 21, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • salustri
  • Posted: Oct 21, 2008
Great job on the 1.2 upgrade. Thanks for the feedback on my suggestions. Looking forward to lots more fun with toodledo.
salustri

Posted Oct 19, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • salustri
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2008
I've gone through MANY task managers. Toodledo is the best one so far, I think, but there's also always room for improvement, so let me make some suggestions. The first ones that are personal red ticket items:

* it MUST remember the state between runs. I find it really annoying to have to drill down to wherever I was the last time I ran it.

* when I check an item as done, the list is not immediately refreshed properly. I have to back out of that folder (or whatever) then go back in. Those screen updates should be done at once.

* user-definable default values for all fields. This is a big one for me. It would let me quickly enter items that would go into a "inbox" folder, with a "hold" status.

* a "home" button on every screen where "new item" appears. I suggest using a + icon for "new item" and a little house for home. Put 'em beside one another and they shouldn't take up more real estate than "new task".

* more info in the item rendering. EG: if I short by importance, I'd still like to see due dates. Why not show both?

* when adding an item from within a folder or context, the folder/context field should be pre-filled. Saves typing.

* re: the edit or no edit when visiting an item: could we have it as a toggleable option? I'm pro-edit, but I can understand the other POV too. A toggleable option would make everyone happy, no?

* "importance" works for me, except that it thinks items are important before their start date. That doesn't make sense to me. ...how about allowing users to spec their own equation for importance?

* I can't believe anyone needs so many status settings; can we make this into a checklist thing - like the fields - so that people can choose which they want to use?
Skip to Page:  1   2