ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Long Vu"
Long Vu

Posted Aug 26, 2015 in: Scrolling difficulties
Score: 0
  • Long Vu
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2015
  • Score: 0
I too have scrolling difficulties, even on desktop browser (firefox).

To increase my productivity, I avoid using the mouse to maximum to avoid moving my hands to the mouse and back. I even use a tenkeyless (keyboard without the numberpad section) keyboard to shorten the travel distance between the mouse and the keyboard.

So before the left "ribbon" is out, all tasks were flat in my browser so I can simply press down arrow or page down to scroll, no need for the mouse.

Now I have to move my mouse cursor onto the task list, then scroll using my mouse scroll wheel, arrow down and page down do not even work when I already have my mouse cursor at the good place.

Having a todo list is all about boosting our productivity and this new "design" is not productive at all.

If you guys want to keep this new design/layout, fine but can you please add an option in the settings for keyboard lover like me to switch back to the old design/layout?

I've been a paid customer for 3 years. I've been happy in general with all the little UI tweak but this one really hurt and I have to speak out.
Long Vu

Score: 5
  • Long Vu
  • Posted: May 07, 2014
  • Score: 5
Toodledo can already send the same reminder through multiple channels (multiple email addresses, sms, browser, webhook) but it's only for one reminder (one lead time).

How about multiple lead times?

Scenario: I have a task due on May 1st. I'd like to be reminded 1 week, 2 days then 1 day in advance.

Rationale: I don't look at my todo list every single day. I need multiple reminders to make sure I have enought time ahead to prepare myself for critical tasks.

Right now I have to manually update the reminder lead time after each reminder trigger, very cumbersome to emulate "multiple reminder lead time".
Long Vu

• Long Vu
  • Posted: May 05, 2012
Tasks like pay bills online can be done at home as well as at work, on lunch time.

As such, I would like to associate 2 contexts to the same task.
Long Vu

• Long Vu
  • Posted: May 05, 2012
I've tried m.toodledo.com, but first I have to be online to login ! So if I happen to forget to login before disconnecting from the internet, I can not login anymore while staying offline.

I want to be able to do Everything offline. And then once a connection is restored, it should quietly sync up.

Do you plan to make an offline native client soon? Cross-platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) would be a big bonus !
Long Vu

Posted May 03, 2012 in: How to order contexts on left panel
  • Long Vu
  • Posted: May 03, 2012
Use-case: I want to keep my keyboard shortcut constant to quickly jump to the proper context, for example
1 - All Task
2 - work context
3 - lunch work context
4 - after work context
5 - home context

Right now the context are sorted alphabetically and I think I can play with the prefix to have them ordered propertly ... but it's an ugly work-around. So my list become

1 - All Task
2 - 2work
3 - 3lunch work
4 - 4after work
5 - 5home

But as soon as I want to change the order, let say make 5home become 2home, then I have to update all other contexts, a real PITA (pain in the ass).
Long Vu

• Long Vu
  • Posted: May 02, 2012
Is there a way to have all the feature of the website but offline, on my PC? And sync back online once connection is restored.

Use-case: What happen in case of no internet access? Travel, working on customer site with no internet, in the underground subway, ...
Long Vu

• Long Vu
  • Posted: May 01, 2012
Openid works fine on the browser of my computer but I am unable to login using openid on my Nokia E72 browser.
Skip to Page:  1   2