ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Jon_R"
Jon_R

Posted Mar 20, 2010 in: How can I rearrange folders?
Score: 0
  • Jon_R
  • Posted: Mar 20, 2010
  • Score: 0
You just need to go into folders and rearrange them by dragging them.

Expand your options on the left - click on Folders - and get this option: Reorder folders by dragging the hand icon or: automatically reorder alphabetically.
Jon_R

Posted Mar 19, 2010 in: Collaboration Questions
Score: 1
  • Jon_R
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2010
  • Score: 1
Also #1 on my list (with easy tag management being a close 2nd).

I did not notice this topic before creating a new one yesterday asking same question. Toodledo's response was it is on their to-do list for a future upgrade. Bad thing is that I need to start sharing a task list/folder with wife right now and Toodledo will not work(does not pass ease of use for wife, or being able to work on mobile device through either slim site or an Android app).

While it is hard to compare RTM and Toodledo - I believe Toodledo is a superior product, and their support/interaction with their users is heads and shoulders above RTM. But unfortunately after checking out RTM, which does the shared lists/folders, we are going to have to move over to it until Toodledo can release shared folders.

This message was edited Mar 19, 2010.
Jon_R

• Jon_R
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2010
Just read on PIs forum the other day that they are looking at adding Toodledo sync into all platforms - beyond just the current iPhone PI sync.
Jon_R

Posted Mar 18, 2010 in: Sharing - Show up as Folder??
  • Jon_R
Is it possible to set up the items being shared between users as a folder? Right now it is kinda a pain to get to --> sharing --> collaborators --> pick person

It would make sense to me - for ease of use - that if a folder is shared between people that folder is copied between users so that they do not need to go digging.

Or is there a way to do this that I am just missing?
Jon_R

Posted Mar 18, 2010 in: New Tag Picker
  • Jon_R
Any chance of adding a Tag editor like you currently have for Folders and Contexts? Would make management of tags MUCH easier.
Jon_R

Posted Jan 30, 2010 in: Chrome dropdown box problem
  • Jon_R
  • Posted: Jan 30, 2010
I am on Chrome 4.0.249.78 and do not have any problems getting drop down boxes to work. This is the most current stable version.
Jon_R

• Jon_R
  • Posted: Oct 14, 2009
Just spent 15 minutes playing around and disabling both Tab Mix Plus and IE View - still no folders or contexts.

*edit to clarify*
I am not talking about the Toodledo Sidebar, that works fine yet. I am referring to the "Add a Task with Toodledo" quick add pop up.

This message was edited Oct 14, 2009.
Jon_R

• Jon_R
I have not added any new add-on's recently. I did update two existing add on's recently:

Tab Mix Plus to 0.3.82 on 10/13
IE View to 1.4.4 on 10/13

They seem to coincide with the Toodledo add on breaking, but not sure how they would effect it since it was working perfectly before.
Jon_R

• Jon_R
Same problem here. Had no folders or contexts last night and now today have all folders, but only one context. And yes I have refreshed the list, along with signing out and back in a couple of times.
Jon_R

Posted Aug 23, 2009 in: iPod Touch offline support?
  • Jon_R
  • Posted: Aug 23, 2009
That is exactly how I use the app on my touch.
Jon_R

Posted Jul 12, 2009 in: iPhone App not updating on close??
  • Jon_R
  • Posted: Jul 12, 2009
Any type of time frame for the "really cool new way of syncing"? I would be surprised if I am the only one who is sorely missing that feature at this time.
Jon_R

Posted Jul 10, 2009 in: iPhone App not updating on close??
  • Jon_R
  • Posted: Jul 10, 2009
I have noticed after the latest update that when I close out the application on my iPod Touch that it is not updating my tasks online as before. I mark a task as complete or add a new task and it does not show up online UNLESS I open the app again which syncs auto on opening. Has something changed in the app that this will no longer be done?

I am running the newest OS version on my touch and have the most recent toodledo app update.
Jon_R

Posted Mar 19, 2009 in: Pocket Informant to Sync with Toodledo
  • Jon_R
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2009
Right now ToDo's only. Within the next couple of releases notes should sync as well we have been told.
Jon_R

Posted Dec 28, 2008 in: No Context for iPhone App?
  • Jon_R
  • Posted: Dec 28, 2008
Contexts are there on the iPhone app. I utilize them daily.
Jon_R

Posted Dec 10, 2008 in: Gmail has its own task manager
  • Jon_R
  • Posted: Dec 10, 2008
Posted by Qrystal:
There is another Labs option called "Add Any Gadget by URL", and the iGoogle gadget link works:

http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google.php

It doesn't really look very nice though, because the slim version has such a large font that it doesn't fit in the Gmail sidebar very well. If the font size was able to be adjusted though... this could be promising. Interaction the way the Gmail task list works would also be awesome, though the Firefox add-on fills in that gap nicely.

This would be great - if we were able to resize the gadget. Of if another gadget could be added in the correct size for the left column of the gmail interface.
Jon_R

Posted Dec 08, 2008 in: Gmail has its own task manager
  • Jon_R
  • Posted: Dec 08, 2008
I was just coming to post on the same thing. Although since I am a Google Apps users I need it available in labs in order to incorporate it into my email.

Understanding Google just released their Task list 6 hours or so ago - any idea if it would be possible to sync toodledo with this new task list? Does the Google API provide access to it?
Jon_R

Posted Dec 03, 2008 in: Toodledo, palm pdas and Ipod Touch...
  • Jon_R
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2008
There is an outlook sync tool. Take a look in the developers forum as I think there is going to be more information for you there.
Jon_R

Posted Dec 02, 2008 in: Toodledo rocks!
  • Jon_R
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2008
Posted by gjk:
Offline access?

I think this might be in terms of the iPhone/iPod Touch app.
Jon_R

Posted Nov 24, 2008 in: Firefox plug in problem
  • Jon_R
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2008
In firefox menu:

Tools->Add-Ons->Toodle->Options

Then you can set username and password there
Jon_R

Posted Nov 10, 2008 in: Lists?
  • Jon_R
  • Posted: Nov 10, 2008
Posted by BoyOhBoy:
I'm also using Zenbe for shopping lists and other, personal stuff that I don't want to put into ToodleDo. Like ToodleDo, the developers are enthusiastic and improving all the time. And it meets my absolute must-have criteria - syncing from web account to my iPhone.

I use it for things like supermarket lists - tick things off as they are purchased and then unticking when I'm checking cupboards prior to next shop. The lists can be re-used endlessly; also good for Holiday Packing, Movies I'd Like to See, Gym Bag Essentials, Meat in My Freezer, Wish List (I cultivate this all year and cash in at Xmas). One thing missing which would make it perfect is sub-categories. So, for example, Supermarket list could be separated by aisle, type, etc. And my holiday packing would be reduced to 10 minutes if I could list it like this:

Bedroom: Clothes and Shoes
Kitchen: Vitamins and herbal teas
Office: Passport and camera

I have been playing around with Zenbe the last couple of days and it seems like a great list program - I just dislike that I use so many apps at this time for different things. It would be great if lists could be a function added to a feature rich To-Do app like Toodledo.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next