ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
guardprivy-1

Score: 0
You may have already done this, but try clearing your cache and rebooting the OS.
guardprivy-1

Posted Apr 03, 2019 in: SubTasks not Showing up
Score: 1
Workaround: For subtasks not showing, click on Search icon, and subtasks will appear. As long as the Search box is viewable, subtasks will show.

Like others, my subtasks are also not showing now (web browser only, iPhone app still working). Following.

This message was edited Apr 03, 2019.
guardprivy-1

Ditto. In Firefox, my Hotlist is suddenly incorrectly showing tomorrow's tasks even though it is set to "1" which should only show tasks from today and the past. My iOS app's Hotlist is displaying correctly, indicating this is a web browser issue. When I clear all Toodledo cache and cookies from Firefox, the error goes away. But, the error reappears at random and the only way to fix it is to clear everything and re-login.
guardprivy-1

In Firefox, I am having a somewhat similar issue. My Hotlist in Firefox is incorrectly showing tomorrow's tasks even though it is set to "1" which should only show tasks from today and the past. My iOS app's Hotlist is displaying correctly, indicating this is a web browser issue. When I clear all Toodledo cache and cookies from Firefox, the error goes away. But, the error reappears at random and the only way to fix it is to clear everything and re-login.
guardprivy-1

When I add tasks to Toodledo via Alexa/IFTTT, the task appears in the Hotlist, which is fine. But, when I change the task's due date to a future date, the task REMAINS in the Hotlist when it should not. I cannot seem to find a field that is causing it to remain in the Hotlist. Has anyone else seen this behavior? Thanks!
guardprivy-1

This afternoon, my Toodledo on the web (Chrome) cannot hold it's sorting and indented subtasks. Also, it's hiding deffered tasks in some but NOT all instances - even when it says show future tasks. Also, sometimes the subtask (three dot) icon shows and sometimes it doesn't. I'm a longtime user and have never run into this before.

Something is really screwy. Feels like database table corruption. Anybody else having strange issues?

This message was edited Nov 01, 2018.
guardprivy-1

Posted Oct 24, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 3
Thank you for the updates. I am fine with all of the proposed changes.

But one thing that seems to be sorely missing is any mention of SECURITY. I’d like to see encryption (industry-standard, not roll-your-own) of all our static data on your servers, with the option of user-managed encryption keys. Also, do you plan to have someone in place performing a CISO role?

Toodledo users have their whole lives loaded into Toodledo, and the risk of a data breach should be concerning enough from a business perspective to make security a Number One priority.

Looking forward to the upcoming enhancements.
guardprivy-1

Posted Jul 08, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 3
Thank you, Jake; and welcome new owners. I'm a long-term paid subscriber and these are my suggestions:

~ Maintain current functionality
~ Maintain stability & up-time
~ Maintain customization ability
~ Maintain cross-platform & syncing ability
~ Implement additional security (i.e. encryption of static data on servers, appoint a CISO)
~ Step up marketing (and add support for the additional users that ensue)

Bottom line: Focus more on marketing and less on changing what isn't broken.

Good luck & keep us posted!
guardprivy-1

Posted Mar 06, 2015 in: Toodledo.com vulnerable to Freak attack
This test shows toodledo.com is vulnerable to Freak attack.

https://tools.keycdn.com/freak

Please advise.
guardprivy-1

Posted Apr 10, 2014 in: Heartbleed Bug
Just ran an SSL security audit on toodledo.com. Not vulnerable to heartbleed BUT is vulnerable to CRIME attack. https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=toodledo.com&hideResults=on
guardprivy-1

Posted Apr 09, 2014 in: Heartbleed Bug
Is/was Toodledo.com vulnerable to the Heartbleed Bug?
guardprivy-1

Bump! Reporting is more powerful if we can choose a period (last year vs this year, etc.). It will allow us to compare results. This would be a welcome feature. Thank you.
Skip to Page:  1   2