ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Philippe L"
Philippe L

Score: 1
Hi Sam,

I have been using Toodledo for 4 years with the Gold subscription and I am very satisfied:

I can testify that Toodledo is simple, powerful and reliable (always available on the web and on my iPhone and I have never seen a bug).

I am the Export Technical Manager of a software company in France with 60 distributors in Europe, Africa, Middle-East, Canada and Polynesia.

I am in charge of presales support, software translation (18 languages), qualification of the international functional requirements, technical communication and documentation database administration on the web.

I use Toodledo from the web browser of my PC at work, from my personal PC at home, and on my personal iphone (iPhone 4S last year, and iPhone 8 Plus this year).
Most of the time, I use Toodledo on my iPhone.
i have just bought the new iPad 9.7'' and installed Toodledo: nice :-).

I have 1600 tasks in Toodledo: 900 professional tasks, 400 private tasks (Tag=perso), 300 reference tasks (nothing to do, but interesting for the future).

1. Why are you using Toodledo instead of other products?
Because Toodledo can do exactly what I need.
4 years ago, I evaluated more than 10 To-Do List Apps: Toodledo was the best app for my requirements.
Last month I evaluated the last releases Omnifocus 3.0, Things 3.6 and Todoist 11.7 on my iPhone: Toodledo is still the only software which perfectly matches my requirements, with a simple and powerful interface.

2. What benefits have you found with Toodledo and how has it impacted your productivity?
I never forget a task and I know exactly what my clients asked me and the progress of each of their requests.
I am often overworked but I can manage my priorities and I am never under the water.
I can also see the evolution of my number of tasks and the total estimated lengths (durations), which is very useful to see when I need resources to help me.

3. What are your favorite features?
I use the "Location" field but I do not use it for geographic locations :
I enter the names of my distributors in this field and I can follow-up the tasks requested by each of my distributors (I have less than 100 distributors, which is the maximum of locations in Toodledo).
When I assign a task to somebody or when I am waiting for an answer, I enter the person’s name in the Context field (with Status = Waiting or Status = Delegated)

I use the following fields for the tasks:
- Star (Work today or very important)
- Priority (Top = work this week, High = this month, Medium = this quarter, Low = this year, Negative = reference or more than one year)
- Status (Next Action, Active, Planning, Delegated, Waiting, One day, Reference)
- Due date
- Due time
- Start date
- Start time
- Goal (LIFELONG GOALS = my private life, LONG-TERM GOALS = long-term professional goals, SHORT-TERM GOALS = short term professional goals)
- Folder (my domains of professional and private responsibilities or interest)
- Context (@Office, @ProPC_Presales, @ProPC_Translations, …, @Home, @HomePC_Family, … , @Errands, ...)
- Location (a few real locations and my clients' names)
- Alarm
- Length
- Tag

I like the “Length” field (= estimated duration) on each task:

When I can see that “Total estimated Lengths” = 20 hours tomorrow, or 80 hours in the Next 7 days, I immediately know that I must postpone some tasks.

All my emails are received in Outlook and, when I can see a task in an email which cannot be processed immediately, I forward the email to Toodledo (I change the subject of the email to get a clear task in the subject, and the email body is the note of the task in Toodledo).
If I can see several tasks in an email, I send several emails to Toodledo (one per task with the task name in the subject).

4. What's your typical Toodledo use case?
All the tasks of my professional and private life are followed-up with Toodledo.

Best wishes,

Philippe

This message was edited Aug 04, 2018.
Philippe L

Posted Jul 11, 2018 in: accès ordinateur
Score: 0
Hello Corinne, maybe your problem comes from the cache files of your web browser: have you deleted the cache files? can you see the same problem with another browser? (Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome or Firefox).
Philippe L

Posted Jul 28, 2015 in: User Studies
Score: 0
Just completed the study too. Congratulations: Toodledo is a very good product.
Skip to Page:  1   2