ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Highsteppin"
Highsteppin

Posted Sep 25, 2015 in: Monitoring an Assigned Task
Score: 1
I searched and found some past discussions on this but never that it was implemented. Here is what I want to be able to do.

I want to delegate (assign) tasks and subtasks to another. I want to be able to see those tasks (along with all my other tasks and sub tasks) in my task list so that I can have a good visual of where each task stands. This way I can monitor multi-step (GTD projects) tasks that I am responsible for and those that I have delegated.

This message was edited Sep 25, 2015.
Highsteppin

Posted Sep 21, 2015 in: Tag Folder
Score: 0
Note in my original post I said folders, not folder. There is no way, that I know of, to search for a group of folders that relate to one business without using a common tag.

This message was edited Sep 21, 2015.
Highsteppin

Posted Sep 20, 2015 in: Tag Folder
The reason I use the extra parameter is so I can use the search feature to only see the "area" that I want to work on. I have 3 different areas 1. My Business 2. My rental properties and 3. Personal. So have set up a tag for each (Business Name, Rentals, Personal). So each task gets tagged with one of the 3. Then I can search for "Business Name" so that I only see the tasks that relate to my business, etc. This obviously creates more steps each time I set up a task. It would be much easy if I could tag the folder with the appropriate type and then just search on the folder tag (type) to isolate the area that I want to view.
Highsteppin

Posted Sep 19, 2015 in: Tag Folder
I create multiple folders for each area of my life to help breakdown tasks types (ie Administration, Production, Marketing for 2 different businesses plus personal/household stuff). I like to work on just one area at time so I create a TAG for each task so that I can search by life area and only display the area I am currently working on. It would be much easier for me if I could assign a TAG to the folder itself so that I don't have assign a TAG each time I create a task. Is this available or if not would you considering adding it?

Thank much,

Ron
Highsteppin

Posted Mar 24, 2015 in: Subtask Due Date
This is probably a simple setting but I cant find it. When I sort on due date, subtasks will not show up on the date they are due. They are seem to sort on the due date of the parent task. I can I get the subtasks to showup on the proper due date when I search?
Highsteppin

Posted Mar 19, 2015 in: Collaborator showing in my folders
When I assign a task to a Collaborator it pulls up their folder list on their workspace and makes me assign it to one of their folders. I would rather the task be saved in my workspace with a column showing who(if anyone) is responsible for that tasks. This seems like it would allow me to better actively manage tasks and projects. Is there a way to do this?
Skip to Page:  1   2