ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by darren"
darren

Score: 0
  • darren
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2009
  • Score: 0
Thanks for that Anders. I've tried your suggestion and the notifications from Google aren't coming through. After a bit of fiddling I think it's because Google thinks the timezone for my ical feed is GMT-8 but I am in the UK so it's GMT+1 at the moment. My local time is correct on the Toodledo website.

I found a forum thread about this from a couple of months ago with a fix promised soon. Is it coming (or is it already supposed to have been fixed)?

Thanks.
darren

Score: 0
  • darren
  • Posted: Jul 22, 2009
  • Score: 0
Hi,

I just signed up to Toodledo and so far, I like what I see.

I purchased the iPhone app and have enabled the notifications.

I want to set up reminders to both my iPhone and my email address but I have two problems. The first is that iPhone is not appearing as an option in my Reminders/Alarms page - I only have email, SMS or none. Secondly, the wording implies I can set up to five different reminders but I only have one slot to enter enter details and I can't see any obvious way of adding more.

e.g. http://files.getdropbox.com/u/258067/ToodledoReminders.png

Can someone help me out?

Thanks.

[Edit]iPhone is now appearing as an option so that's one problem fixed. I still can't seem to add more than one way of receiving reminders though.

[Edit2]After staring at that screen for ages I've realised what it means. At the top it says "you can get reminders at up to 5 different places..." and at the bottom it says "Upgrade to a Pro Subscription and unlock 4 additional slots..." I took that to mean Pro users could get a total of 9 slots but it doesn't does it? That's really confusingly written and needs to be changed so it's clearer IMO.

This message was edited Jul 22, 2009.
Skip to Page:  1   2