ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by SnowLeopard"
SnowLeopard

Posted Sep 16, 2021 in: A Message From Jake
Score: 3
JAKE!!! We've missed you. I've been a user since the very early days. This spring, I finally gave up my account and moved to RTM. But, after 2 weeks of mind-chaos using their system, I came back to Toodledo under a new moniker. Anyway, I was rewarded with the news of the new owners and am SO excited for them and for the customers. Toodledo is the best in breed and, in this user's opinion, not much needs changing except maybe a new mobile app (although mine works fine on my iOS devices and always has). Thank you for reaching out to the new owners and providing them with your invaluable insights. And thank you for communicating your thoughts to your grateful fans.
SnowLeopard

Posted Sep 07, 2021 in: Font change?
Score: 0
Did the font just get changed on the web interface? I swear mine just changed. It's now a wider spaced sans serif font - and I think it's actually a fixed width font as well. Seems the new owners may be implementing some changes.
SnowLeopard

Score: 5
I have been a Toodledo user for well over a decade. This year, I finally switched to RTM because I thought Toodledo was dead. I even closed my account (but kept my backup stacksocial-purchased account handy in case I decided to come back). I am so elated you three took over the reigns! I have now come back to Toodledo. Had to create a new handle for the forums.

Anyway, I am 100% supportive of the new team!
Skip to Page:  1   2