ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by andrew.yeh.10"
andrew.yeh.10

Posted Jun 24, 2010 in: Lifehacker Hive Five
Score: 0
New Lifehacker Hive Five for best todo manager.

Vote Toodledo!
andrew.yeh.10

Posted May 28, 2010 in: Bug: Printing messed up for multi-line
When I print in multi-line format, the dates are always one line above where they should be. So Task A has Time B, Task B has Time C, and Time A is floating above everything else.

Edit: I just tested it and grid printing works fine.

This message was edited May 28, 2010.
andrew.yeh.10

Posted May 24, 2010 in: Able to hide items used
When you go to account settings, you're able to enable and disable features like Due Date, Start Date, Repeat, etc. However, for some items, especially Repeat, I'd like to enable the feature for some tasks (habits to build) but not have it show up as an entire new column which gets printed out every day. It seems to me that you don't need to know whether a task repeats or not except when you're creating a new one.

I know, you're wondering how to edit the repeat function. Well, maybe you could add a new feature to the Account Settings. There's already a Features Used part. Can you add a Features Shown part? That way, we can take out the columns we don't need while keeping the function's functionality when making new tasks.
andrew.yeh.10

Posted Apr 23, 2010 in: Can't Find Tasks Using Email
Oh, ok. The requests of tasks gets sent to my primary email, not as a reply to the email account I sent from. Is it possible to do it the other way around: that is, when I request tasks be sent, email the tasks to the email address I sent the request from?

I'm not allowed to login to any accout besides my school one so it would be nice to be able to fully access my account and see what tasks I have directly from that account.
andrew.yeh.10

Posted Apr 23, 2010 in: Can't Find Tasks Using Email
When I send an email to my secret email, I can add tasks to my account but I can't use the service which allows me to see what tasks are in my account. I just do the same thing as I usually do with importing tasks:put the command in the subject line. Am I doing something wrong?
andrew.yeh.10

Posted Apr 11, 2010 in: What's up with Remember the Milk?
If its not looks, then why does Remember the Milk have more popularity? Its not functions, definitely.
andrew.yeh.10

Posted Apr 11, 2010 in: What's up with Remember the Milk?
Score: 1
Hi, everyone. First post here.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum section to ask, but, what's up with Remember the Milk? It's development has stopped, it can't export or import tasks, its functionality is low compared to Toodledo...and, somehow, Remember the Milk is one of the most recommended task managers ever.

There seems to be something wrong about that. The only reason I can think of is that Remember the Milk looks pretty, but Toodledo looks just as pretty if you take the time to install a userstyle.

I just don't get it. Maybe I'm taking the Windows side of the Mac vs PC debate?
Skip to Page:  1   2