ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Linden"
Linden

Posted Mar 14, 2014 in: Additional IFTTT trigger?
Score: 0
  • Linden
  • Posted: Mar 14, 2014
  • Score: 0
Awesome! Thanks.
Linden

Posted Mar 13, 2014 in: Additional IFTTT trigger?
  • Linden
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2014
Currently, the ToodleDo channel offers a single trigger for completed tasks (i.e. any task completed).

Are there any plans for an additional trigger be added (i.e. any task completed with tag). This would let me filter out specific completed tasks based on tags.
Linden

Posted Mar 13, 2014 in: Problem with IFTTT New Task with Tag
  • Linden
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2014
I've got an issue with the New Task with Tag action.

When a repeating task that has a Due Date but no Due Time is created, the DueDate ingredient contains both a time and date (12AM) in this format.

March 14, 2014 at 12:00AM

This is problematic for me because I'm trying to create an all day event in my Google calendar and if there is any time mentioned, it won't create an all day event. Is there any way to work around the fact that the DueDate ingredient contains a time even though no time is specified? Would it be possible in the future to separate out the ingredients into DueDate and DueTime?
Linden

Posted Oct 17, 2013 in: New Section: Lists
  • Linden
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2013
Currently, only gold subscribers can link lists to tasks. Are there any plans for list functionality for silver subscribers? I would like to automate my tasks/lists connections, but am otherwise happy at the silver level.
Linden

• Linden
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2013
The previous thread was locked due to age so I can't comment on there anymore.

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/7525/-39177/greasemonkey-script-to-edit-multiple-tasks.html

With the introduction of the List functionality, I get this error every time I visit the list page

TypeError: $$ is not a function

If the script is disabled in grease monkey, the problem doesn't happen.

papagayo are you still around?
Linden

Posted Sep 10, 2013 in: Integration with Evernote Reminders?
  • Linden
  • Posted: Sep 10, 2013
Thanks for the update. I know you don't comment on timeframes but could you give us a feel for the relative priority of this on your roadmap?
Linden

Posted Sep 09, 2013 in: Integration with Evernote Reminders?
  • Linden
  • Posted: Sep 09, 2013
Here's an overview of how RTM integrated Evernote. If its not ok to have links to your competitor's site, let me know and I'll take it down.

https://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/evernote/
Linden

Posted Sep 09, 2013 in: Integration with Evernote Reminders?
Score: 1
  • Linden
  • Posted: Sep 09, 2013
  • Score: 1
I also would really love to see Evernote integration. Just wondering, if/when you offer the Evernote integration, will it have similar functionality to what RTM offers?
Linden

• Linden
  • Posted: Apr 30, 2013
Troy,

What company are you with? Just leery of blindly giving out contact/personal information w/o at least some background on what you're doing.

This message was edited Apr 30, 2013.
Linden

• Linden
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2013
Just tried the app out today. Here are some features I'd like to see in the roadmap:

1. More control over sync (I only want to automatically sync over WiFi)
2. Locale plugin for automation (using Llama I'd like to do things based on power status and or location etc.)
3. Support for Notifications
4. Allow notification sounds to be configurable
5. Smaller font for the widget
6. Configuration options for the widget
7. Multiple search options
Linden

• Linden
  • Posted: Dec 21, 2011
Posted by papagayo:
I'll look into folder, context and goal as soon as I can!

Another feature request. Could you add an option to deselect all boxes after an action is performed. I frequently find that I forget to deselect a box and the action I take gets applies to tasks that I didn't intend.

I realize that some people may not like this behavior so could it be an optional feature?
Linden

Posted Aug 03, 2011 in: DoodleToDo (Adobe AIR Application)
  • Linden
  • Posted: Aug 03, 2011
Just wondering, since you've not yet officially released this, is it safe to use on a real toodledo account or should it only be used on test accounts?
Linden

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: DoodleToDo (Adobe AIR Application)
  • Linden
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
Do you have release notes and a readme in English? I'm interesting in trying this out but its tough to find out more about the features/limitations in this release without English release info.

Thanks!
Linden

• Linden
  • Posted: Mar 22, 2011
Hi Andy,

I'd be grateful if you would consider adding customizable/user selectable ring tones in a future release ala google voice, tweet deck etc.
Linden

• Linden
  • Posted: Sep 12, 2010
Posted by papagayo:
Added feature to change tag value for selected tags. (keep in mind, whatever you enter for tag value will overwrite existing tags).

Yikes. Is there any way you can populate the field with the existing tags so data won't be overridden?
Linden

Score: 1
  • Linden
  • Score: 1
Very good suggestion John. It would be nice to be able to update the tags on multiple tasks at once.
Linden

• Linden
Posted by papagayo:

There's now an option to either keep the links in a static location (top of the screen) or in a "pop-up" at the bottom of the screen.

Nice! Much more useful now.
Linden

• Linden
BTW, you can try out the Pro version for free for a week. None of your data will be lost. Do you need to remember to make any sub-tasks normal tasks should you decide not to purchase it though.
Linden

• Linden
Posted by papagayo:
Can you post the source code of a page with subtasks (post to rapidshare, mediafire, dropbox, etc...)?

I can do it tomorrow if this isn't against the ToodleDo terms of agreement and if it doesn't reveal the contents of my tasks/subtasks.
Linden

• Linden
Usability issue. It took me forever to figure out to use this script because unfortunately, I have many overdue tasks and the menu to change priorities etc. was way at the top of the page. Any chance you could write a pop-up script that lets us chose due date/priorities in place etc? 99% of the time when I use toodledo, that menu isn't on the screen for me.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next