ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
kleerkoat

Score: 0
is there a quick easy way to see what tasks you've assigned and sort them by who?
kleerkoat

Posted Dec 11, 2008 in: Server Upgrades
yeah, I love Toodledo, call me a fanboy, I don't care.
kleerkoat

Posted Dec 11, 2008 in: Sharing Task, folders with Same Name
ok, thank you.

i just realised that when I create a task and can assign it and place it in there folder of the same name, so that's halfway there! i'll just have to remember when I assign them to someone i need to go into theirs and change its folder.
kleerkoat

yeah this would be very nice, i just started into a true collaborating workflow and it is kind of clunky.
kleerkoat

Posted Dec 10, 2008 in: Sharing Task, folders with Same Name
Is there a reason why, if 2 users are setup as collaborators, and user "1" assigns a task that is in Folder "A", and user "2" has a folder named Folder "A", it is not placed in that folder and is assigned no folder?
kleerkoat

Posted Oct 23, 2008 in: Update to filters
excellent, thank you for the defaulted nested tasks!
kleerkoat

Posted Sep 25, 2008 in: Make "Show All Subtasks" Sticky?
i don't use the view that has that, for me, i have to click on the arrow to unfold the task details.
kleerkoat

Posted Sep 25, 2008 in: Make "Show All Subtasks" Sticky?
i think that would take care of my #1 gripe, well, theres also the one about not telling if a task has a note, that would be #2. and then I think I wouldn't have any gripes left. ;-)
kleerkoat

Posted Sep 24, 2008 in: Make "Show All Subtasks" Sticky?
this would be very nice!
kleerkoat

Posted Sep 05, 2008 in: Improvement to Subtasks
nice update.

is there anyway to always have subtasks grouped with their parent?
kleerkoat

Posted Aug 29, 2008 in: Mozilla Ubiquity
yeah, that is pretty freaking cool.
kleerkoat

Posted Aug 27, 2008 in: Ubiquity in Mozilla Labs
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Labs/Ubiquity/Ubiquity_0.1_User_Tutorial#Welcome

this is pretty freaking cool. looks like toodledo could get working with this.
kleerkoat

Posted Aug 22, 2008 in: A way to do this with Timers?
Can someone read over my method and perhaps answer my question regarding timers by day, thanks.

I'm trying to keep a closer count on time spent working on tasks and also, overall time spent working during a day.

Keeping Track of Daily Hours:
This week I started a folder called Timesheet and am entering a task named the current day, "08-21-08 - Friday", marked as reference, with a start date, and and a priority of -1. And I start the timer and stop it when I leave for the day.

So far, so good, within the folder view I get a total hours of the week at the bottom of the view. But I am up for suggestions.

Seeing How many Hours were spent on tasks during a day:
Ultimately what I am trying to do is compare my hours worked on tasks for a given day.
The only way I can think of doing it is by having a custom search that I can change the date and if the timer was activated on that day, and have it add up those hours.

The problem with that is I don't think there is a search ability on if a timer was activated on a given day.

Feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks.
ryan
kleerkoat

Posted Aug 22, 2008 in: Timer - best way to get this to work
you also have to refresh the window to see the times change.
it kind of threw me off too when I started using it.
kleerkoat

i guess the same would kind of be nice for attached files also.
thanks.
kleerkoat

Posted Aug 06, 2008 in: More 'obvious' Running Timer
yeah, i stopped using it because it was out of the way and I kept forgetting to stop it.
kleerkoat

Posted Aug 06, 2008 in: Notebook
thanks Qrystal, and also thanks devs it's fixed now.
kleerkoat

Posted Aug 04, 2008 in: Notebook
Very nice update!

I've had the same problem with the small text. It only happens when I use this reply text box and when I enter notes. Other than that all the text displays fine.

This message was edited Aug 04, 2008.
kleerkoat

thank you, i use the multi-line format or else it would take up my whole screen.
kleerkoat

I sometimes forget what tasks I have added a note to.
I'm not sure how it could be pulled off unobtrusively, but it would be nice if there was some kind of visual cue to folded up tasks that have a note attached.

thanks.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      Next