ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by codedivine"
codedivine

Posted Mar 15, 2011 in: Writing app for Symbian and Maemo
Score: 0
It should work on Symbian^3 and Symbian 5th edition as well as Maemo. S60 3rd edition will require more testing and I will need help with testing for 3rd edition phones. I will post about it soon.
codedivine

Posted Mar 14, 2011 in: Writing app for Symbian and Maemo
Hello. Sorry for the long silence. The application is written in Qt. Expect in Ovi Store around April end or early May.
codedivine

Posted Dec 31, 2010 in: Writing app for Symbian and Maemo
Hello all. Sorry for the late news. Yes, working on it. More news soon. In the meantime, consider using toodledo.com/slim
codedivine

Posted Oct 22, 2010 in: Writing app for Symbian and Maemo
Ok thanks. News:

1. The app will be free.
2. Expect first version in November.
3. It will work offline and initially it will do manual sync i.e. you will need to press the button saying "Sync with Toodledo" and you will be given some options as to how to sync. As it turns out, syncing is not an easy process because there are lots of things to take care to avoid accidentally deleting user's data so trying to work out the options.
4. Folders and Tasks will be supported first. Sub-tasks and notes etc will be supported later.
5. Have not found a solution for creating a homescreen widget so no homescreen widget unfortunately.
[Sidenote: Symbian Signed is a pain.]
codedivine

Posted Oct 20, 2010 in: Writing app for Symbian and Maemo
Oh btw, it will come first for S60 5th edition devices like Nokia X6 first and then a bit later for Maemo and S60 3rd edition devices like E63/71/72 etc. I don't have a N900 to test so may need your help for testing. Please feel free to post here about requested features etc.

Doing this in my free time as a side project so please be patient.
codedivine

Posted Oct 20, 2010 in: Writing app for Symbian and Maemo
Score: 1
Hi.

New here :)
Working on an app for Symbian. A very simple client, not too many features, but will come soon for Symbian and Maemo.

thanks,
rahul