Search results for "Posted by shun!"
shun!

Score: 0
  • shun!
  • Posted: Mar 29, 2009
  • Score: 0
Posted by anders_royce:
Absolutely!

Toodledo makes an iPod Touch app called "Toodledo" that works offline.

Problem solved! Thank you very much!
shun!

• shun!
  • Posted: Mar 29, 2009
Can you go offline with toodledo on an ipod touch?

I'm not sure who to aim this question at, but I figure this is at least the right forum and someone might be able to answer the question for me.

My interest in the availability of such a feature is dictating whether or not I throw down the green for an ipod touch.

Thanks.
shun!

Posted Jan 18, 2009 in: Tasks vs Calender events
  • shun!
  • Posted: Jan 18, 2009
calender = regularly scheduled events (work schedule, class schedule, car maintenance schedule, etc)

toodledo = tasks/to-do's

Unfortunately, I've yet to get google to work with my toodledo ical feed, but at least the gadget thing works.

edit: strangely enough, since i upgraded to pro about 15 minutes ago, the ical feature is at least showing up in gcal -and hopefully working as advertised. Guess I'll have to wait 24 hours or so to see if the tasks show up.

This message was edited Jan 18, 2009.
shun!

Posted Jan 18, 2009 in: subtasks only go down one level?
Score: 1
  • shun!
  • Posted: Jan 18, 2009
  • Score: 1
I just purchased a pro account only for the feature of subtasks. And, much to my suprise, I can't seem to go down further than one level with any subtask. Could someone point me in the right direction to get my subtasks going strong? Yah know, I'm looking for this sort of thing:

task
subtask
subsubtask
subsubsubtask

At the moment all I seem to be able to do is this:

task
subtask

edit: after looking at every picture I could find of "subtasks" in toodledo, I can't seem to find anything deeper than a first level subtask. If that's the limit, ... is it in toodle's plans to allow subtasks deeper than one level? And if not, I'd like to suggest that feature.

This message was edited Jan 18, 2009.